PDA

View Full Version : Lf Recent Gamestop/EB games events. Marshadow, etc.

Master Poketim
10-26-2017, 07:33 PM
I missed out on the recent Marshadow give away, and other events for Sun and Moon.

I was wondering if someone had an extra one for trade. Let me know what is on your want list and I'll see if I have it.

I may pick up the shiny sivally today, but you would probably grab it too.

Just reply here or pm me, what you would want for a marshadow.

Thanks,

PoKeTim.

Kraator
10-26-2017, 08:35 PM
I got a bunch of event cards from the target charizard to the marshadows, etc. I'll give you a list of pokemon I would be interested in but can you also send a list of any unique pokemon you got or any shinies? One thing I specifically would love to get is a Shiny Buzzwole or a shiny Pheramosa.

Wuxiao15
10-26-2017, 10:38 PM
I'll trade you a Marshadow code for a Shiny Silvally code if Kraator doesn't get it to you first.

Ash
10-28-2017, 02:31 PM
I got a bunch of event cards from the target charizard to the marshadows, etc. I'll give you a list of pokemon I would be interested in but can you also send a list of any unique pokemon you got or any shinies? One thing I specifically would love to get is a Shiny Buzzwole or a shiny Pheramosa.

Ultra Beast cannot be shiny, any shiny one out there atm is hacked. Thought I'd mention that in case you didn't know.

LFP
06-08-2018, 06:13 PM
Deleted Post

Flapple
05-29-2020, 05:28 PM
Um, I have a Marshdow, is you'll give me a Dialga.

- - - Updated - - -

I can also give you an Arceus.

UltraSound
05-29-2020, 06:06 PM
Being that this thread is nearly 3 years old, I'm locking it.