PDA

View Full Version : Alola hat Pikachu giveaway

I like fire 14
10-29-2017, 09:56 PM
Note: Started early as I'll not be at home when the Alola hat event ends. I'll be away until next Saturday so if you leave a comment, you will not receive a message until at least then.
Another note: I know I've said previously that I'd be doing these giveaways for all the hat Pikachu but I also thought that the movie hat Pikachu was the same as the Kanto hat Pikachu, and it has now come to my attention that they are actually slightly different. Unfortunately, I cannot get codes for the movie hat Pikachu, I won't even be able to get myself one because I won't be at home during the distribution, so I will not be doing a giveaway for the movie hat Pikachu. Sorry if I have disappointed anyone.

This is the last hat Pikachu giveaway I'll be doing. It will work in the same way as all the others.

I have 13 Pikachu which I recieved by reseting my game multiple times and moving the Pikachu into Pokebank, and are 100% legit, the are not hacked or cloned or anything.

I believe the Pikachu will have at least 3 IVs maxed as it is an event pokemon, though I have no way of telling what IVs are maxed on each Pikachu, so I can't give away anything with specific IVs. I also want to add that since I had to reset my game to get each Pikachu and items can't be transferred to the Pokebank, the Pikachu will not come with Pikashunium Z. Anyway, here's some other details about all the Pikachu that will be the same no matter which one you recieve:
-In a regular Pokeball, not a Cherish ball
-All males, no females
-Hardy nature
-Ability is Static
-OT: Ash
-ID: 120516
-Moves: Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Iron Tail, Electro Ball

If you want a hat Pikachu, leave a comment on the thread. The first 14 to comment will receive a single Pikachu each. As people comment, I will update this post to show how many Pikachu are left.

I currently have 7 Pikachu left

S.A. Natsu
10-29-2017, 09:58 PM
Me for one

Inari
10-29-2017, 10:10 PM
I'd like one please!

keyblade
10-30-2017, 02:41 AM
one please

Kraator
10-30-2017, 09:10 AM
I would like one too please!

Zethanos
10-30-2017, 03:01 PM
COMplete the collection! I need it!

Knight7
10-31-2017, 09:23 PM
I would like one please!

I like fire 14
11-20-2017, 05:15 PM
This is an update to say that I'll be ending both this giveaway and the Kalos hat giveaway on the 25th.

Kraator
11-24-2017, 07:05 AM
I would like a ALolan Pikachu hat too please and the last 2 of the hat pikachus I missed the pickups if you still got them.

I like fire 14
11-25-2017, 07:37 PM
It's the 25th and the giveaway has ended now