PDA

View Full Version : Event Pokémon

Zethanos
11-01-2017, 05:11 AM
So I’ve got some spare event distribution mons in my PC that I’ve tried my best to get rid of, but not enough people check the trades apparently. So Here’s what I’ve got to offer, and I know some people like collecting these. All I ask for is a shiny or something of equal value in return.

Arceus, lvl 100, 20th anniversary
Celebi, lvl 100, 20th anniversary
Manaphy lvl 100, 20th anniversary
Manaphy, lvl 10”, 20th anniversary
Shiny Dialga, 2013 distribution event

All of them are in cherish balls, and have the original trainers to prove it. I’ve made trades in the past but you can offer here, or shoot me a PM. I check daily. Happy hunting!

SillyGilly
11-02-2017, 05:00 AM
The Dialga sounds like something I may want
What would you want for that Dialga though because those are pretty rare now imo...

Zethanos
11-02-2017, 02:46 PM
I’ve already got a shiny dialga. It’s not from the event, so it’s probably hacked, but that’s never mattered to me. But I figured people would care about the event one more. I’m not sure, I was originally just asking for any old shiny for each of these. But if dialga is so rare, what are you offering? 2?

Steel spirit had his eye on it too and he’s breeding for a shiny for me right now but I told him not to put himself through that misery.

SillyGilly
11-02-2017, 03:37 PM
I can certainly give a shiny for a shiny: I was going to offer a shiny suicune (I've gotten some from trades) or a Lv. 100 shiny Metagross that was someone's transfer pokemon they traded for one of my other shinies. I've had them for a long time, I'm just a collector so it's no big deal if Steel was interested in the Dialga first since it would literally just become a part of the collection :)

Otherwise I have all the other guys (and a regular dialga for nat. dex)

Zethanos
11-02-2017, 03:48 PM
Well I wouldn’t mind shiny suicune. I have metagross already. I can ask steel if he would rather have the shiny dialga that’s not from the event, so then you each get one.

SillyGilly
11-02-2017, 04:00 PM
Alrighty, sounds good: if it doesn't work out it's no problem

BriBri
11-19-2017, 12:16 AM
The arceus and manaphy are cool to me. I can trade a marshadow code (na) or inside game, Syvally code, 1 ash hat pikachu of your choice except for hoenn and kanto if you're interested :)

Zethanos
11-22-2017, 03:31 AM
OK I have both of those ready and available for you. I’ve actually got marshadow, and every hat pikachu. But if you have a shiny that you don’t want, that’s nice. Any special ball Pokémon that you’ve got and don’t want are also accepted.