Thread: i have one quastion

BlueHero Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:

Question i have one quastion

well suddenly i got the thundurus and the tornadus but when i went to the abundant shrine with these two with me i didn't find landourus did i done anything wrong ?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Did you go strait to it and press A? Oh have either thunderus or tornadus in your front party spot. Oh and if either are hacked it wont work.

BlueHero Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    yes i pressed the A button but nothing happens and these pokemons aren't hacked cause these two doesn't belongs to me i got one here and the other one from GTS ill try going to the shrine again later.
    Last edited by BlueHero; 03-20-2012 at 09:16 AM.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well the GTS is a very unreliable place..For all you know, you could have a glitched-up modified pokemon.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 159 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yea exflar is right you can get hacked pokemon in the gts.
    “The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed.”
    ― Lelouch Vi Britannia

BlueHero Guest
    yeah i guass you are right

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 212 | Offers: 553 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 34 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It doesn't matter if they are hacked or not at this point. To trigger Landorus either Thunderus or Tornadus MUST be caught by you. If neither are, legit or not you cannot activate it.

in·fa·mous - /ˈinfəməs/
    Adjective - Well known for some bad quality or deed - Wicked; abominable

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 159 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonxmaster View Post
    It doesn't matter if they are hacked or not at this point. To trigger Landorus either Thunderus or Tornadus MUST be caught by you. If neither are, legit or not you cannot activate it.
    Nope your wrong I used a thunderus and tornadus that weren't caught by me and they did trigger the landorus event.
    “The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed.”
    ― Lelouch Vi Britannia

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 54 | Offers: 105 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 22 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    that happened to my friend but the thundurus was a japenese 1 but it was legit

BlueHero Guest
    Well if landorus won't appear anyway ill just gonna get one from trade i guass.