Thread: can Zygarde be shiny in pokemon sun and moon?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 71 | Offers: 820 | Wishlist Items: 152 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

can Zygarde be shiny in pokemon sun and moon?

can Zygarde be shiny in pokemon sun and moon?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    It’s shiny locked.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 71 | Offers: 820 | Wishlist Items: 152 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    but on serebii i dont see it
    Tapu Koko
    Tapu Koko Ruins of Conflict
    Tapu Lele
    Tapu Lele Ruins of Life
    Tapu Bulu
    Tapu Bulu Ruins of Abundance
    Tapu Fini
    Tapu Fini Ruins of Hope
    Cosmog
    Cosmog Lake of the Sunne
    Lake of the Moone
    Solgaleo
    Solgaleo Altar of the Sunne - Sun
    Lunala
    Lunala Altar of the Moone - Moon
    Nihilego
    Nihilego Diglett's Tunnel
    Wela Volcano Park
    Buzzwole
    Buzzwole Melemele Meadow - Sun
    Pheromonas
    Pheromosa Verdant Cavern - Moon
    Xurkitree
    Xurkitree Lush Jungle
    Memorial Hill
    Celesteela
    Celesteela Malie Garden - Moon
    Kartana
    Kartana Malie Garden - Sun
    Guzzlord
    Guzzlord Resolution Cave
    Guzzlord
    Necrozma Melemele Island
    these are all shiny locked for sun and moon on serebii

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.serebii.net/games/shiny.shtml look at shiny locks area

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    you gave a link and Zygarde is on that page.. Look at the unavailable shiny Pokemon list. Zygarde’s been shiny locked in every game it’s been in due to “story reasons”

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 71 | Offers: 820 | Wishlist Items: 152 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Events & Un-obtainable Shiny Pokémon

In Generation IV and Generation V, nearly all the non-Shiny event Pokémon you obtain are coded to not be shiny. These Pokémon can usually be soft reset for IVs and natures, but they will never be shiny. There are a few exceptions for this, such as a couple of Kyushu events in 2012 in Japan. In addition to this, in Pokémon Black, White, Black 2 & White 2, several of the wild Pokémon are coded to not be shiny, specifically the legends Victini, Reshiram and Zekrom. In X & Y, none of the Legendary Pokémon can be shiny.

As of now, the following Pokémon cannot be shiny under any circumstance. doent say sun and moon
    Last edited by keyblade; 11-28-2017 at 09:51 AM.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Serebii listed the new alolan pokemon that couldn’t be shiny, seeing as Zygarde isn’t an alolan mon there’s no need to include it in there.

List of mons that can’t be shiny at all:
    Celebi, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, Zygarde, Hoopa, Volcanion, Tapus, Cosmog line, Necrozma, Magearna, Marshadow and the new mythical.

If these mons ever get their shiny lock removed then they will obviously be taken off the list but Zygarde has kept its lock since XY.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 0
    Unrelated, the second Victini is not on that list I will do whatever it takes to own one
    I am Alex, Alexander Reve. My pokemon and I see what others do not. It is not merely the future as many would have you believe, but we see much more than many. Come, let us do battle. If it is your dream to be the best, then prove it.