Thread: Teams for Gold & Sliver on the VC

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Teams for Gold & Sliver on the VC

I love generation 2 so much (Gold was my first pokemon game) so I am getting both my teams are unorthodox to say the least.

Gold
    Mewtwo solo-run
    Moves
    Metronome
    Payday
    Confusion
    Reflect/Self-Destruct

Sliver
    Meganuim
    Ninetales
    Skarmory
    Gengar
    Donphan
    Octillery-idk b/c it is extremely late game might just use the Gyarados as my water type

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 594 | Offers: 911 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 19 | Battle Requests: 0
    Looks good! When I was 10 playing Silver, I basically used Totodile, I wasn't one of those to train up Pokemon, I just thought you had to use your Starter and catch Pokemon to use HMs etc, so my Feraligatr carried Surf and Waterfall while Gyarados carried Whirlpool, others had the other HM needs. Regardless, I may go down the road again as I don't think I'll use many others than my favourite Pokemon of all... Feraligatr. Even carried around a First Edition Feraligatr TCG card in my pocket everywhere.

But personally wanting to build a team with Feraligatr, such as Skarmory, Tyranitar, Sneasel, Suicune & Donphan. Just me tho.