View Poll Results: Will you trade with me?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: LF Mystical Pokémon, Please and Thank you.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

LF Mystical Pokémon, Please and Thank you.

Hi this is really embarrassing to say but I miss a few events and looking for someone who has a spare Mystical Pokémon or that they are just giving away because they are planning to stop playing Pokémon or something. My goal is to complete the national dex for USUM, (because that where I have all my Pokémon) the Pokémon I am miss are from Black/White, Black2/White2, X/Y and ORAS. During that time I thought Black and White was going to be the final game which I got late so I miss out the event was busy at the time and didn’t realize new Pokémon games came out till I saw Sun and Moon was really young at that time so I didn’t know better. so I miss out so far I did manage to get some Mystical during trade however I’m missing some listed here

1. Genesect

2. Volcanion

I did manage to get the games but it was late when I got sun and moon now I’m in Ultra sun and ultra Moon.
    If there’s anyone out there willing to trade this Pokémon I will really appreciate it. I have a friend who was going to help me with this but he never manage to trade with me so please trade with me. I will try to update this post if I manage to get one out of these 2 Pokémon. I will trade my extra legendary from X/Y and ORAS (mostly ORAS) if you need any Pokémon from past game please Inform me so I can get them for you and no hacks please. (Sorry for my request I sure hope is not to much to ask ����)
    Last edited by BlindInsanity; 03-19-2018 at 06:46 AM.