Thread: Shiny Dex To Fill

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 40 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Shiny Dex To Fill

I am looking to finish my shiny pokedex, please any shiny would be appreciated!

I can trade any pokemon, even other shiny!

I can even trade them back if you need em and you keep the traded pokemon if need be

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    I suggest you make a document of some sort where you can check what Pokémon you already have in your living dex and what you still need so people can check!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 40 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well odds are you would get something I need shiny wise since I need all except the shiny legendaries/ub pretty much im game for the rest.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have a bunch of stunned lv100 hitmonchan lv41 electabuzz 60 xerneas 39 claydol 100 thunderous 86 kimmo-0 51 vaporeon 60 quagsier and more I have everything but some of the mystics tho