Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sun/Moon OR Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon???

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't think it's too much reaching to say some of the leaks are intentional. Hasbro has been proven to leak things intentionally and then proceed to make changes according to how people react. I just think it's smart. Pandering, perhaps. But isn't that kind of what you need to do to make sales?
    I don't believe ALL leaks are intentional. How they happen is anyone's guess. There was a 4chan thread about a translator hinting at new Pokémon and a new region and all that stuff and that I understand, obviously translators are a "danger spot" for leaks. But when things like screenshots of the game (supposedly) and official character reference art leaks (that actually happened) we have a bigger stew in the pot that I'm finding a hard time to explain.

While I have the controversial opinion of liking more cutscenes in the games, I highly dislike the random small cutscenes that break you out of getting from place A to place B, like the Nosepass/Delibird thing. I really wish I could witness things happen automatically rather than to have to activate them myself, you know? Like birds flying above me when I run through a route. That's cool and makes the world feel living. Maybe have birds land on the ground picking for food or something and take off when you get close, or have a poochyena jump into a bush to hide from you when it sees you coming, or just have random wild pokemon interact with each other, ~WITHOUT ACTIVATING A CUTSCENE.~ I LOVED seeing the Bewear walking about near the Battle Tree, and Magmar near that...um. Mountain. Thing. Please. More of that. Moooooooooore.
    Also, agreed. Don't lead people on. If I need to come back for the Vulpix, give it to me in the end what did I do this for

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 14
    "Like birds flying above me when I run through a route. That's cool and makes the world feel living. Maybe have birds land on the ground picking for food or something and take off when you get close, or have a poochyena jump into a bush to hide from you when it sees you coming, or just have random wild pokemon interact with each other, ~WITHOUT ACTIVATING A CUTSCENE.~ I LOVED seeing the Bewear walking about near the Battle Tree, and Magmar near that...um. Mountain. Thing. Please. More of that. Moooooooooore." THIS is what I'm talking about here. I saw a Dugtrio yesterday digging around in Diglett Tunnel/Cave/Whatever. Just great and not just a time wasting scene. I can watch that Dugtrio and CHOOSE to waste my time doing so without it being a cut scene I can't skip and has zero purpose. When it's just in the game as something you can choose to watch, the point of it is up to you. When you're forced to view it, you EXPECT there to be a point, and it never arrives.

Also, another point on the topic of good guys/villains/whatevers... wtf was Recon Squad???? WHY?! They were.... aliens??? That look just like humans... Ok, yano what... fine. I'll.... "accept" that. Ok. But wtf was their point?? They did help explain the origins of Z Crystals and the connection to Necrozma (something we got two separate answers for regarding mega stones... Originated in Kalos? Originated in Hoenn from Rayquaza? Why am i getting two answers??) and I liked that, but Recon Squad for the sake of Recon Squad. What a disappointment of a group. Very boring. Nothing to do in their world. No view of how they even found a Poipole. Like, their universe could have been what they did in GSC/HGSS. It could have been a whole new "region" of sorts to explore and find UBs and do stuff in.

And on another note in addition to this, I hated the wormhole. My fingers HURT every time i explore in those things and it's not even all that fun. A lot of effort just to find a pokemon. I feel like it's just too much to do to result in locating a single pokemon, legend or not. Shiny or not.
    Accept me, respect me, or meet my gorgeous wife and be turned into the latest doll in my collection. Either way, enjoy my fanfic. https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4355197/QueensBorough

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    "When you're forced to view it, you EXPECT there to be a point, and it never arrives. "
    Couldn't have said it better.
    Extra love points also go for Wimpod! I loved chasing 'em around.

"What a disappointment of a group"
    They were literally like 4 people lol
    only 2 in one game actually
    the rest of the alien are just IMPLIED to live in that city thing you find Necrozma in. (I can not remember it's name. I did not care about it, at all.) It's really hard to imagine that a whole civilization lives there when all you see is the same 2 people.

Aw man, sorry you feel that way! Guess it's not for everyone. I've spent the majority of my post game in those holes - and there's still something in there I haven't seen yet. I accidentally spoiled myself about it though, so that's a bummer, but I'm still looking forward to seeing it!
    (Speaking very cryptically about it to avoid spoilers, the chances of seeing the thing are very low)

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 14
    Well when you save the city and click on the buildings it says there are people celebrating inside. You just.... never see them e__e

Yeah there were only like two people but are still the Ultra Recon "Squad." I guess it's like Team Rocket but Poipole?

What thing did you see?? Can you put it I need spoilers tag? Not to mention it's been months. I think spoilers are beyond fair game now lol
    Accept me, respect me, or meet my gorgeous wife and be turned into the latest doll in my collection. Either way, enjoy my fanfic. https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4355197/QueensBorough

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah, that's a good example of "show, don't tell". What, do I need to IMAGINE the people celebrating? Stupid.

Pretty much. Except WAY lamer. I literally do not remember their names.

Yeah I know spoilers are pretty much fair game, but considering the rarity of this event and how cool I think it'll be, I want to spare others from it if I can. I won't go in to details in the spoiler.
    Spoiler: (highlight to view)
    I'm looking forward to running into Guzzlord. According to the spoiler that I saw (text, I saw no images or video) it's world supposed to be really creepy! I may be wrong about this, but I think Guzzlord only appears through double ring white holes, and even then there's like a 5% of it spawning, maybe? I've no clue how rare it is, but all I know I've spent a WHILE in the holes and still haven't seen it.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 14
    OOOO yeah i've seen it myself, or maybe it was just depictions. I dunno but i wanna see that. I haven't seen any of the other things like it either, I know there's some for Xircutry and Kartana as shown in the trailers but I havent seen any yet myself. I hate that ring thing too. Like you need to go through green holes or blue or white or whatever, and multicolored ones and two and etc. It's just too much for me to have to worry and think about. Like, I would have to basically google what ring to look for to know where whatever pokemon is hiding, before I enter, every time. It's just not too fun for me.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah. There's no dex for the holes. It makes sense for there not to be one, but it's a tad bit bothersome. It's fairly easy to remember some of them though; one of them produces only things that fly (mainly bids), one produces only water dwelling ones, whites are a guaranteed UB etc and the more rings there are, the more rare it is, except for when it's all rainbowy and stuff, then it's a legendary. My biggest issue is how there's not a whole lot to see after you've been in the holes for 30 minutes - unless you're trying to find the super low chance ones or catch legendaries. That you don't know exist if you;
    1. don't look it up
    2. don't have some SERIOUS luck and run into them yourself
    Because you probably figured that after going through the hole 200 times you've seen it all.

I've seen Xurkitree and Kartana - not immensely exciting. Rad when you see them for the first time, but not exceedingly.

/Your misspelling of Xurkitree made me finally realize the pun in it's name, thank you!