Thread: Pokemon Problems.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Pokemon Problems.

Can anyone help me with my pokemon problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSt5APvXuLI

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 5
    I just watched the video. Unfortunately, you can't get pokemon from Yellow to Heart Gold. The cartridge can only be used to trade between the gen 1 (Red, Blue and Yellow) and gen 2 (Gold, Silver and Crystal) games, and cannot trade or transfer to gen 3 (Ruby, Sapphire and every other game after) games or later. This is also true for the gen 2 games, they cannot transfer to gen 3 or layer either, so you can't even trade your pokemon to gen 2 then transfer them. As for the virtual console release, the pokemon can only be transfered to the gen 7 (Sun, Moon, Ultras Sun and Ultra Moon) games and that's it.

The closest you can get to transferring your pokemon from Yellow to Heart Gold will be to get either Pokemon Fire Red or Leaf Green and a Ds Lite, then play through Fire Red or Leaf Green and try and get the same pokemon you want to transfer, then on Heart Gold, transfer those pokemon. You can transfer your pokemon by going to the Pal Park, I think that's where the safari zone is in the original games.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey dude. I share your pain. It's really frustrating to me that such a simple thing isn't possible (in theory). You'd think that all it would involve was putting your GBC cart into one GBA and a Gen3 cart into another then link cabling them together. But they couldn't figure out the code or hardware that would be needed so just completely dumped the feature.

However, there is hope for you yet. That is if you're willing to shell out some cash to help/make the process. This video should hopefully be able to help you in your quest to pass down your beloved mons, but I can't say myself if it will as I can't corroborate it. Anyways, here's the link and I hope I helped: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc_Jovck1so