Hey people! How you doin'?

I've just created a thread questioning the different methods that are available to clone Pokemon in Gens 4 & 5 and in it I said I'd rather not have to pay stupid amounts of money for an Action Replay, but would if absolutely necessary. Following on from this, I decided that I'd like to offer people help when it comes to cloning or other such actions for Gens 6 & 7. As not everyone has access to, or the funds for an AR, I felt that I might as well afford them my help by providing this to them. Upon request, I will inbox you with my email address (unless people would prefer me to just add it in here) so that we can converse easier about what you'd like, as I don't use this sight all too regularly - talking directly would be better and faster for both parties. I can also do the likes of "(Un)Shinifying", item cloning, assist in trade evolutions etc. The link below will take you to the PowerSaves 3DS website which has lists of all codes available and there you can see what I'm able to do. You should remember that I can't do the likes of giving max items, as for that I'd require either your physical cart or to trade back and forth for ages, and that I'm based in the UK so you should check the EU section on the site if necessary. Should you desire, I will also record the entire process from start to finish and send you the video as I know some people don't like the idea of someone getting their hard earned Pokemon for free. I ask for nothing in return, apart from that when emailing me, please understand that there may be a large time difference depending on your location and that I am a full-time university student so I may not be able to do everything "on-the-spot".

PowerSaves 3DS website: https://powersaves3ds.maximummemory.com/

Thanks for your time and I hope I can be of some help to at least one person out there!