Thread: A place for battle codes and replays!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 5

A place for battle codes and replays!

Hey everyone! So I do a lot of Pokemon battling and sometimes, some funny or interesting things can happen, and so I always save replays for those battles. I'm sure a lot of you would also do the same thing. However there is no real place here to put these replays, so I created this thread.

Basically, you can use this thread to post either in-game battle codes or Pokemon Showdown replay links for others to watch. You can also use this thread to comment on either people's battles. If you're posting a battle code or link, feel free to add a description as to what happens in the battle as well.
    Last edited by I like fire 14; 09-17-2018 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Accidentally added what was meant to be a reply as an edit to the original post... twice lol

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 5
    I have 2 battle codes to post for USUM and 1 from Showdown:

QYKG-WWWW-WWWQ-VJ4Y - Clamperl, with a bit of support, almost destroys some guys team. This is a 6 v 6 doubles link battle with a random person from the Festival Plaza

K4EW-WWWW-WWWQ-RBLV - A Bellsprout becomes a big problem for the opponent and does more than anything in my team does. This is a multi battle with some people I met on a Discord server

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ge...mons-807126031 This is a hackmons battle on Pokemon Showdown, and I used some... unusual sets to win.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 5
    Got a new replay to share and this one requires a bit of context. I'm apart of a Discord server for a draft league (I'm only a spectator though not a participant) and one team decided to trade their Murkrow for Alolan Exegutor. I jokingly questioned them on why they'd trade the best pokemon that's been drafted and they made the mistake of referring to Exegutor as 'Lord meme tree'. Naturally I had to try and show them the ways of Helix and an argument broke out (again just a joke not a proper argument don't worry). We ended up having a 1v1 to prove once and for all who the real God was but before starting, I literally said, "Yeah and Helix, as a god, does control the hax so we always get the freeze, therefore we always win". You can watch the battle now and see what happened

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/g...game-824689007

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm glad you're sharing these! They're fun to watch.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 5
    I'm glad you enjoy them. Sorry I didn't respond sooner, haven't really been looking at the thread at all since I didn't have any good replays

Until now

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ge...mons-775751834

That's just a replay I found bookmarked on my phone and I enjoyed watching it back so here it is for everyone else to watch. By the way it's a balanced hackmons match. They're always fun