Thread: New tournament server

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 5

New tournament server

Hello everyone. I've set up a Discord server with the purpose of regularly hosting tournament for anyone to participate in. There will be tournaments for both gen 6 and gen 7 games so whatever game you have, you will have a chance to participate. Some of these tournaments will have prizes for the winner, and the first tournament has already been created. It is a 6v6 singles tournament were the prize for first place is a battle ready Pikachu and battle ready Eevee. If you want to participate, just join the server, read the rules and leave your friend code and in-game name in the tournament channel. At the moment there's no cap for the number of players that can join.

https://discord.gg/zR68ZaA

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 5
    So this post will serve as a kind of update.

If anyone's reading this now the tournament has not yet started and so you can still join and participate for your chance to win a battle ready Pikachu and Eevee.

But honestly that's not why I'm posting here now
    No I'm posting now instead to say that I've built a new bit for the server which will allow anyone and everyone on the server to play together on the same game of Pokemon (or whatever other game is on) in a similar way to Twitch Plays Pokemon (commands are read from chat and entered into the game). Of course you can't live stream within Discord so the bot instead will post a screenshot after each input to show the progress of the game. If you want to play along, use the Discord link in the original post to join the server. Enjoy!