Thread: Pokemon Go ✧

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Pokemon Go ✧

So I joined pretty late ಥ‿ಥ
    Tbh I wasnt interested till a month ago and I got hooked lol

So addicted that my friends and I actually plan hangout days just to play Pokemon Go all day and I even bought myself a powerbank (thought I never see this day xD)

My friends and I were trying to get into depths and catching them all along with shiny hunting :3c

Is it possible to get exclusive Pokemons in those country through eggs? If so I live in USA and Im looking for Zangoose ;w; I checked Serebii and it says you can only get Zangoose from Europe/Asia/Oceania

My friend code is 3845 8449 8414

Idk if its possible to get them in eggs but Im willing to try. Also I play Pokemon Go 24/7 x"D like no joke... I check it daily and I do send gifts every single day (◕ᴗ◕✿)

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    I might be wrong on this, but I ~think~ that you can't currently get regional pokemon from eggs. However, there have been events where you could get regionals out of eggs. I'm not sure if it helps any to have the egg be from someone from that region (which is kinda sucky, would make lots more sense for it to work like that, + super rad.) but if that's to change in the future, I've added you! My user is kiksunen, FC 7314 1340 6806.
    edit: I'll also send gifts as soon as I get them, I only have like 3 other people I exchange gifts with. I live in an area with one pokestop (which is constantly surrounded by teenagers, so I don't really go there), so I usually get more gifts during shopping trips or when I go out - so not often. :P Apologies in advance! I only open gifts when I have one to give, though.
    Last edited by UltraSound; 07-28-2019 at 07:48 AM.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Tbh I assumed its not possible >_<;; cuz like I pretty much get my info from Serebii and just go off that; a couple of my friends actually research and follows IG/twitter so yeah :3

Honestly that wouldve been super awesome since not everyone is able to travel or know that many to go and get that Pokemon n_n; kinda jealous since I do check out every gym that I pass by and see those exclusive ones.

Ah no worries! Take your time and its totally understandable (: but dude ಥAಥ thats is unfair and just 1 Pokestop?! They gotta make more and I get there we gotta go out and adventure but still u_u

Oh forgot to mention; just accepted you and quick question; is there a limit to how many friends we can have? My friend posted our friend codes on IG so was curious about that
    Last edited by kuroluxx; 07-28-2019 at 09:22 AM.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think the limit was 200? I'm not sure if they've changed it the last I've checked. I think you can only open 20 gifts per day, though, so I wouldn't recommend filling your friend list unless you enjoy constant notifications around the clock :P

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Weirdly enough when they did the regionals egg event Zangoose, Seviper, Illumise, Volbeat, Heracross, Corsola, Relicanth and Tropius were not added in the list of mons found. (I think that’s all of them) Kinda sucky really, I’d still love to get a Tropius, it’s one of my fave hoenn mons. Who knows, sometimes they do the regional events but that’s been long gone and especially now they have shadow mons and Team Rocket. Maybe we’ll see a shift soon but who knows *shrugs*