Thread: Pokemon Stats

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Lightbulb Pokemon Stats

Hello!

I enjoy statistics and statistical programming, and I also quite enjoy Pokemon. So I thought I'd start doing some analyses on Pokemon data! Below, I attached a graphic I made showing the difference in stats between Bug-Types and non Bug-Types (all non-legendary, fully-evolved). I am definitely going to share more of these graphs (for all different Pokemon types) in the future, but I thought I'd ask what other types of graphics/analyses other people would want to see. Is there any type of statistical graphic or analysis you'd like to see (relating to Pokemon stats) in the future? Are there any questions about Pokemon stats that you'd like to see answered? Some questions on my docket already include:
    • How do different Pokemon types differ in terms of Base Stats?
    • Can Pokemon be reasonably put into clusters based on their base stat distribution?
    • If there was a Fire/Water-Type Pokemon, what could we expect its base stats to look like?

So, let me know all of the questions you might have! I hope you find my content interesting.

bugstats.jpg

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pseudo-legends vs. regular dragon types stats comparison would be an interesting one to me!