Thread: Breeding question

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Question Breeding question

I have a shiny american ditto and a shiny charmander I have checked and they are able to breed together What is the chance of it breeding another shiny charmander?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 120 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    see if to get a shiny charmander you need a pokemon thats from your game and a another from another example i have an english ditto and a japanese pikachu breed them together and you will get a shiny

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 30 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 30 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It is 1/8000, same as the probability of getting a shiny with a regular ditto and charmander. The only way to increase the probability of breeding a shiny is by breeding two Pokemon from different countries

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It has to be two countries that speak a different language. so a British Ditto will have the same chance of breeding a shiny as an American Ditto

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 27 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 45 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yes, unless using the Masuda method, or a Random Number Generation Manipulator (or an Action Replay or similar cheating device), the probability of getting a shiny pokemon from an egg is always, regardless, 1/8192. Chances are increased by breeding pokemon from different languages, shiny or otherwise. Game manipulation devices are pretty self-evident. (By the way, Ditto is compatible with everything that can breed.)

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    masuda methed is a good way to get shinys as stated above but dont be discouraged if it doesnt happin right away i have had only one MM shiny and it was a kang when previously i was breeding furfrous for a shiny had no luck then bred the kangs for compettition and got a shiny one in about 2 batches of eggs it hatched but prior to that i had bred countless numbers of furfrous id say 20 batches of them but no luck till i switched out the furfrou for a kang lol. so what im saying is there is a way to sorta abuse the system. by just keeping the ditto in the daycare and continuiously breeding it with every pokemon and keep every egg you get even if switching pokemon take the last egg and hatch it. that maybe helpful advice lol idk i have the shiny charm but its susposed to work only for wild caught pokemon. This is just my personal experience so idk if it works perfectly or not lol its all down to luck though and i have a shiny 6iv japan ditto and i breed it with my own pokemon.
    ⭐Experienced pokemon breeder⭐

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The Shiny charm has actually been proven to stack with the masuda method. roughly through the tests it seems that the ratio becomes 1:500 when doing MM with the shiny charm. However mathematically it is supposed to be 1:400. either way, the odds are very small compared to Pre-Gen 6

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Read date please... This was 2 or 3 years ago xP