Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted: Moderators [UPDATE: Done]

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Wanted: Moderators [UPDATE: Done]

Hello Everyone!

I'm looking to appoint 2 moderators, preferably in a couple of different time zones to help around the site (moving topics to the right section, answering questions etc.). To apply for the position all you have to do is report this post and when it asks for your reason for reporting enter your answers to the following questions:

Q: What time zone are you in?
    Q: How often do you visit the website?
    Q: Why do you want to become a moderator?

Also include anything else you may think should be considered with your application.

I'll leave the applications open for a week and will pick who I think is a good fit after that.

Just as an FYI (for everyone) to report a post, click on the triangle with the ! at the bottom of my first post.

Just so everyone knows I haven't deleted any applications, I've just moved them so that if there's any personal information so it's not public ally available.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    For everybody who else is going to post:

You need to report the first post in this thread. That way it will go to the 'Reported Posts' in the Moderation Panel of the forums. Make sure you put your username at the top! Just thought I'd help out here :3
    If you need any help, please contact me, ???, DejaVu146, UltraSound, or Gaming Master 2000 for assistance!
    CLICK ONE OF THE NAMES FOR OUR PROFILES!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Last thing, I do not know about editing or moving threads but I am a keen and fast learner!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Most of you are answering the questions but not in the correct place. In his first post it says to report his post and answer the questions there so that no ones personal information will be on display.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    are you going to message who it is bcuz i sent a request a week ago

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Once the applications have closed I'll pick the members and message them. Only a couple days left until the applications close.

BambooShoots Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaming Master 2000 View Post
    Once the applications have closed I'll pick the members and message them. Only a couple days left until the applications close.
    I really can't wait.
    It's very exciting.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 53 | Offers: 149 | Wishlist Items: 42 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I am super excited!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Excited? Yeah, very much!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    hello i dont want to be of any antthing on the website besides a reg member just look at your profile messages
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Stand a little taller http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EntypTd1__I

Sgt. Pepper Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Just one more day and it'll be picking time.
    Everyone apply now!
    Last Chance!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah, Exciting!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm just wondering why everybody is freaking out about becoming a moderator. Sure, it'd be cool and all, but it's a lot of work. From the applications I've seen that people haven't submitted right and the other posts that are freaking about it, I believe they wouldn't be able to handle it. Speaking from experience, they wouldn't be able to take it seriously and would most likely over-react to many of the common situations Moderators need to endure.

This is just MY POV. No flame/hate/some other 3rd thing intended.
    If you need any help, please contact me, ???, DejaVu146, UltraSound, or Gaming Master 2000 for assistance!
    CLICK ONE OF THE NAMES FOR OUR PROFILES!

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok, so I am going over the applications now. Will hopefully have a decision soon (though it looks like it's going to be tough). Once I pick the new moderators I'll contact them and then let everyone else know.

Sgt. Pepper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Absol6028 View Post
    I'm just wondering why everybody is freaking out about becoming a moderator. Sure, it'd be cool and all, but it's a lot of work. From the applications I've seen that people haven't submitted right and the other posts that are freaking about it, I believe they wouldn't be able to handle it. Speaking from experience, they wouldn't be able to take it seriously and would most likely over-react to many of the common situations Moderators need to endure.

This is just MY POV. No flame/hate/some other 3rd thing intended.
    Very true. Just had to see what we got.
    Last edited by Sgt. Pepper; 04-03-2012 at 01:28 AM.