Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wanted: Moderators [UPDATE: Done]

Sgt. Pepper Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaming Master 2000 View Post
    Ok, so I am going over the applications now. Will hopefully have a decision soon (though it looks like it's going to be tough). Once I pick the new moderators I'll contact them and then let everyone else know.
    Nice. I'll be waiting for tomorrow after I got off school.

Also, no one be excited to the max, because we can't just think that we will win for sure. Just think its ordinary. Because if you were excited to the MAX, and you wasn't picked, you will be heart-broken
    Source: My mom.
    Well, I always trust my mom on what she says.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Nice. I'll be waiting for tomorrow after I got off school.

Also, no one be excited to the max, because we can't just think that we will win for sure. Just think its ordinary. Because if you were excited to the MAX, and you wasn't picked, you will be heart-broken
    Source: My mom.
    Well, I always trust my mom on what she says.
    Mothers are always the wisest
    If you need any help, please contact me, ???, DejaVu146, UltraSound, or Gaming Master 2000 for assistance!
    CLICK ONE OF THE NAMES FOR OUR PROFILES!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    So after hours of going over all the applications I have made my decisions and have sent a message to those I've chosen. Once I hear back from them they will get their promotion and I'll officially announce the members.

If you haven't received a message from me then unfortunately you haven't been chosen for a mod position this time. I had a lot of really good applications and a few of you were really close to the position.

Also to let people know I have decided to appoint 4 moderators from a few different time zones to better cover the day so that if anyone needs a staff member it won't be long before one is online.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Congratulations to all of the new Moderators. I hope we do good! (:
    If you need any help, please contact me, ???, DejaVu146, UltraSound, or Gaming Master 2000 for assistance!

Sgt. Pepper Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Congratulations to all of the Moderators!
    Good luck with the site!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah Absol6028, I believe we will do a great job!
    Congratulations to the other moderators if they are reading this.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 53 | Offers: 149 | Wishlist Items: 42 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Congrats to all the moderators.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 91 | Offers: 62 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Congrats guys!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Congrats to everyone :3 And to ???, I don't just believe, I know we will.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    OK Ultrasound, After almost a week, I agree with you!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    best of luck

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Good job everybody
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Stand a little taller http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EntypTd1__I

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 83 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 19 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    cool i am in
    i visit the website everyday
    time zone: 9:33
    i want to become a mod because you get to make sure everybody is following the rules; least favourite idea : you get colours

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pokemaster0000 View Post
    cool i am in
    i visit the website everyday
    time zone: 9:33
    i want to become a mod because you get to make sure everybody is following the rules; least favourite idea : you get colours
    The applications have been done for awhile now, and you didn't even do it right. So, focus on congratulating the Mods that were already promoted! Grats, guys. :]

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks to all who have congratulated us!

Seeing as this is old, and to prevent others from applying, I'm going to lock this.