Thread: Calling Pokebay's BEST Hackers!!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 212 | Offers: 553 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 34 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Calling Pokebay's BEST Hackers!!

If you are an exceptional hacker, not a beginner, not advanced, I want an EXPERT, then I have a request for you. I need a few pokemon hacked, with my name as the OT and my ID Number. This is what you need to be able to do:
    Create Shiny pokemon
    Create pokemon that CAN compete in online battling.
    Must be able to customize every concept of the pokemon (ie; stats, IVs, EVs, Movesets, shiny status, etc.)
    I will compensate you with legit pokes from shinies to legendaries, events and EVd pokemon bred and raised by me. I can also breed and EV train a pokemon for you in return. In any case I will list the pokemon I will need, with all of their info. If you can complete the jobs, please PM or VM me so that we can talk about what I can give you in return etc. Again, THESE POKEMON MUST BE ABLE TO COMPETE IN RANDOM MATCHUP ONLINE!! And NO RIBBONS!!
    These are the pokes I need:
    Haxorus-male- lv100- Shiny- dusk ball
    Jolly nature
    Mold Breaker ability
    Moveset:
    Dragon Rush
    Drain Punch
    Dragon Dance
    Thunder Fang
    Serperior-male- lv100- Shiny-net ball
    Rash nature
    Contrary ability ** DW
    Moveset:
    Leaf Storm
    Leaf Blade
    Power Gem
    Dragon Pulse
    Feraligatr-male-lv100-Shiny-dive ball
    Adamant nature
    Torrent ability
    Moveset:
    Waterfall
    Drain Punch
    Ice Punch
    Thunder Punch
    Charizard-male-lv100-Shiny- timer ball
    Adamant nature
    Blaze ability
    Moveset:
    Flare Blitz
    Cross Chop
    Dragon Rush
    Hone Claws
    Togekiss-female-lv100- Shiny- Dream world ball
    Calm nature
    Serene Grace ability
    Moveset:
    Air Slash
    Nasty Plot
    Aura Sphere
    Dark Pulse
    OK! So thats it! If you can do these jobs please PM or VM me anytime to works things out. I really want them to be able to compete in random matchup but it is more important to me that all thee details that i have listed are followed and incorperated. I am FEMALE and my name is Airea. My ID number is 15563
    Last edited by Fazbear_Ent.©; 03-27-2012 at 08:13 AM.

in·fa·mous - /ˈinfəməs/
    Adjective - Well known for some bad quality or deed - Wicked; abominable

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    umm contrary serperior isnt released yet and cant be used in online battles i could hack you those pokemon but they would have my tid sid and game version and if you want someone to flawlessly hack you a pokemon and have the game read them as yours you need to post your SID as well

the pokemon i could hack for you would be flawless btw in return i would like a nobungas rayquaza,spring reshiram,and a old sea map mew, if you can get me all three of those (or two out of the three) i will make you those pokemon
    Last edited by bigbadbenbass; 03-27-2012 at 08:04 PM.