Thread: Best Pokemon Capture ever?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Best Pokemon Capture ever?

The other night I was playing Pokemon Black with the intentions of capturing Landorus. I started the battle and went right to using a hypnosis to induce sleep. The next turn I thought "Why not?" and threw a quick ball. Got it on the first try. What was your best Pokemon capture ever? It can be legendary or normal.
    Defeat you shall feel from the master of Steel.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 212 | Offers: 553 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 34 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My best capture was on accident lol
    I had just made it to Kyurem's den and began the battle. I MEANT to choose fight, but instead chose items and use last item used by trying to go back and failed. I then threw a dusk ball and to my amazement, I got a critical capture! He was at full health and the total battle scene lasted less than 45 seconds! I have been playing pokemon for 14 years and have caught a thousand pokemon, but this was most def the best catch ever! And the fact that it was a total accident made it that much cooler........... Well, to me at least!

in·fa·mous - /ˈinfəməs/
    Adjective - Well known for some bad quality or deed - Wicked; abominable

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My best capture was in pearl.
    I was battling giritina and I threw a dusk ball and instantly captured him at full health. I was extremely amazed.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 15 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Caught a wild shiny Entei with a pokeball first try, encountered him on accident only had pokeballs and as we all know he runs so I went for it and idk how it happened... but it did hahahahaha SCORE!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    mine was a darkrai it was caught in a pokeball with a slim HP left

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    One of my fave captures was in HG. I saw Suicune. Put it to sleep, and used my first Net ball and got it. Another was a shiny Rhyhorn in Platinum. I didnt even know it as shiny. I attacked it by mistake and wasnt paying attention at all. Then I looked and thought it looked a bit weird. Lioke maybe it was a shiny! But I wasnt sure. Luckily the damage I didnt didnt kill it and i caught it.
    Last edited by GaryEhffinJoaker; 03-29-2012 at 03:32 AM.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Caught my Legit Shiny Darkrai Level 40 from Newmoon Island, using a Quick Ball it had full health too!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 28 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I got a Ho-oh first try in a ultra ball. full hp
    TIME TO DESTROY MY SISTERS!!! WA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!! OOPS! did I say that? I mean time to give my sisters unicorns.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 28 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i also got a mew 2 burned in red w/ a dusk ball
    TIME TO DESTROY MY SISTERS!!! WA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!! OOPS! did I say that? I mean time to give my sisters unicorns.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I caught my Tornadus last week with just an ultra ball at full health. so much luck

shadowzorua Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    My friend caught a zapdos in soul silver full Heath in a pokeball... Pure luck.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mine was just an hour ago, I was planning to bringing my Wynaut to help me get Tornadus easier. I used my Dusk Ball once and whaddya know?! I caught it! The nature was good too (forgot the name but it highers speed and lowers attack).

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 26 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mines was an arceus with a pokeball, my friend hacked me an event to capture arceus on my pearl and once I encountered him I decided to capture him with a pokeball, 3 hours later I caught him with full health (note to everyone) he spams the recovery lol

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 227 | Offers: 206 | Wishlist Items: 51 | Wishlist Offers: 17 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mine was when i was going against zekrom, i decided to just use a net ball and amazingly i caught it on my first try and with full health!!!!!
    ~Linux Mint~