Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sgt. Peppers April's Giveaway (4/3/12-4/10/12)

Sgt. Pepper Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:

Sgt. Peppers April's Giveaway (4/3/12-4/10/12)

My giveaway.
    You name the pokemon you want to complete your dex, (no shinies sorry)
    I'll be giving any pokemon that you requests. Not the impossible pokemon however.
    Event pokemons is a NO

Name pokemons you want to have, I'll give it to you. Don't say the Ev's, Iv's. And this would be legit too. Don't say that the pokemon has to know this moves, etc. Just keep it simple.
    Example: Need a Torchic. Thank you

Just be polite and I'll return the favor.

Follow the dates please.

Have a Nice Day!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 53 | Offers: 149 | Wishlist Items: 42 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can you get me a Skarmory.If you can I would like a male one but I just want one.Thank you.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I really need a Makuhita or Corphish . Your doing me a huge favor by giving me one of these pokemon . SO please you choose which one of these two . I really appreciate it =)

Sgt. Pepper Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Quote Originally Posted by spacecop1199 View Post
    Can you get me a Skarmory.If you can I would like a male one but I just want one.Thank you.
    I'll pm you ASAP.
    Just be online tomorrow.
    Thank you for following what I noted.

Sgt. Pepper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pokemaster0308 View Post
    I really need a Makuhita or Corphish . Your doing me a huge favor by giving me one of these pokemon . SO please you choose which one of these two . I really appreciate it =)
    I'll pm you ASAP as well.
    Just be online tomorrow.
    Thank you for following what I noted.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 133 | Offers: 383 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    can i get torchic

Sgt. Pepper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeholic321 View Post
    can i get torchic
    I'll pm you ASAP.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Need a magmortar

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 41 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can i have a Torchic too. It is one of my favs. Thank you!!!!

Sgt. Pepper Guest
    Everyone, here this link go: http://www.pokegts.us/5thGen_Selector.aspx
    Spread the word!!!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    My giveaway.
    You name the pokemon you want to complete your dex, (no shinies sorry)
    I'll be giving any pokemon that you requests. Not the impossible pokemon however.
    Event pokemons is a NO

Name pokemons you want to have, I'll give it to you. Don't say the Ev's, Iv's. And this would be legit too. Don't say that the pokemon has to know this moves, etc. Just keep it simple.
    Example: Need a Torchic. Thank you

Just be polite and I'll return the favor.

Follow the dates please.

Have a Nice Day!
    i need a darkrai or an entei

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Id love to have any of the sinnoh starters, and since you are being so nice about giving them away, I wont be picky. Thank you!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 41 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i need a hydreigon

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    charmander and squirtle
    thought: The light within will overcome the surrounding darkness.
    thinks back: and when is that supposed to happen. It didn't happen yet

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    So, is that site for hacked pokemon?