Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Japanese giveaway

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 159 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I know and it know v-create which is weird.
    “The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed.”
    ― Lelouch Vi Britannia

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Smiles View Post
    ^I know, Im so jelly of the japs
    Maybe you didn't know this, but using that term is HIGHLY offensive; Analogous to calling someone of African/Jamaican descent the "N" word. Please be careful next time.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 24 | Wishlist Items: 35 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It relates on the context of which the sentence is meant. In my case, the word would be used as a friendly gesture, and not of the past use, being derogatory, however, if it seriously offends you, I will change it anyway. The word may/may not be considered a ethical slur, due to some of its more humbler beginnings.

For example the renaming of the Boomdocks Road to Jap Road, originally meant to honor the Japanese family that lived there. Anyway, if that word has offended you, I have changed my original post to host a more respectful word.