Thread: Game Sync Help

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Game Sync Help

When i try to send pokemon to the dream world the game keeps saying game-sync has rub out of energy it needs to recharge. It has been like this for a week. It worked a little while ago as i got the lucario and i had used it since. I have played black in a different DS set to a slighty different time but that wasnt a problem before. I tried resetting the time time on the DS so i just changed day as i turned it on but that didnt work either. Can you please help? Thanks=]
    "over the laws of light, over the moon by midnight"

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well, I had this problem too.
    You used the POKEDEX cheat on Action Replay, right?
    Well, you need to get the cheat code that deletes your Pokedex, then the Game-Sync will work again.
    After you deleted your POKEDEX, don't look at your POKEDEX until you encounter one new Pokemon.
    Then, you can use Game-Sync.
    Good Enough.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My brother had the same problem and after changing the time and waiting 24 hours it still wouldn't work. I ended up having to reset his online info (I forget what it's called in game), but basically reset his friend code/battle stats etc. and it worked (24 hours later).

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I waited the 24 hours after changing the time so i will try resetting. I don't have any stats so it shouldn't be a problem. Thanks=]

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have the same problem, but I didnt cheat nor did I change the internal clock. What should I do???

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I cannot find where to reset the info can you tell me where to go please?Oh and i don't use Action Replay
    Last edited by blaziking; 04-07-2012 at 12:37 PM.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh thanks, it was my lil' sister messing with the DSi.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Grooveshark View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean by "reset info"
    All I can tell you is if you waited for 24 hours, and told the Nintendo about it, and there wasn't any solution from them, all I can tell you is restarting your game.
    I know that sounds ridiculous, but ask GM2K about it.
    I will as i really dont want to have to start a new game. Thanks=].

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks i just checked the FAQ's and i think i may be able to fix it. Thanks and my little brother has white so i can use that if it comes to it.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have sorted the problem thank you for your help. The problem was that when i didn't work i just turned it off. I should have saved it. Saving has something to do the the 24 hour penalty you get for changing the time. Again thanks to everyone for the help=]

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    How do i do that?

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh ok=]