View Poll Results: Which Band is your favorite?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Beatles

0 0%
  • Atreyu

1 9.09%
  • Led Zepplin

3 27.27%
  • Guns N Rose

1 9.09%
  • Pink Floyd

6 54.55%

Thread: The Battle of The Bands from generations!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

The Battle of The Bands from generations!

Which band do you want to be in the competition?
    Only put one band below, and it will be on the poll.
    Please Vote!

I chooses "Beatles"
    I listen to them everyday; day and night!
    Beatles is my favorite band EVER!
    Last edited by Umari; 04-10-2012 at 10:17 PM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You can put what you voted into one post. You don't need to have two posts. As for myself, I voted "Other". I believe Atreyu is best
    If you need any help, please contact me, ???, DejaVu146, UltraSound, or Gaming Master 2000 for assistance!
    CLICK ONE OF THE NAMES FOR OUR PROFILES!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 15 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Led Zeppelin!! its not favorite band, but definitely one of the greatest ever!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    @Absol: Opps. Sorry
    @Butter: Yes!! they are one of my favorite band, but I can only choose one, and I love Beatles more!

Beatles ♥

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I vote Led Zeppelin because of Stairway to heaven and When the Levee breaks and the Fact you don't have Guns N' Roses...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

Sgt. Pepper Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    My username came from the Beatles!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Led Zeppelin 100% I grew up listening to them. I do also love Beatles and Guns and Roses are good especially Slash. If Pink Floyd was there though i would of voted for them.=]
    "over the laws of light, over the moon by midnight"

BlueHero Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    None of these are my favourite but i'll vote anyway ^_^
    Last edited by BlueHero; 04-13-2012 at 02:47 PM.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Don't really listen to this kind of music but I dislike G&R the least :b