Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Games! Favorite Games!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I adored the Soul Caliber series, as well as the DDRa franchise

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Pokemon Yellow (as well as all th other main series games. Original Crash Bandicoot games, Super Mario 64 and Kingdom Hearts!
    Poison Type Veteran

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 40 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    all of the games that are mentioned are so good

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Crash Bandicoot 1-3, Crash Bash, CTR, CNK, Twinsanity, CTTR.
    Nfs Underground 1-2, Most Wanted, Carbon, Undercover, Shift 1-2, Hot Pursuit (2010), Nitro, The Run

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    super smash bro series and all sonic games wins for me hands down. And final fantasy,metel gear solid, and resident evil would come in second I also love all the need for speeds and midnight club series

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 19 | Offers: 37 | Wishlist Items: 77 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My faves:
    - Final Fantasy (I like all of 'em, but FFXII was my fav)
    - Grand Theft Auto (Era III - Era IV)
    - Battlefield (1942, BF2 and BF3)
    - AC (1st, 2nd and Brotherhood)
    - Call of Duty (Only the MW series)
    - Gears of War (1 and 2. Still need to play the 3rd one)
    - Condemned (1 and 2)
    - F.E.A.R (All of 'em)
    - Left 4 Death (1 and 2 are my faves)
    - Midnight Club / Need for Speed (Pretty much all of 'em)
    - World of Warcraft (Do I sound like a nerd? )
    - Max Payne (All!)
    And that's pretty much it I think...

Uhm... What's up?

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Dark souls, minecraft, and The elder scrolls 3&4.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ok im thinkin all the games i said earlier harvest moon kingdom hearts all of them and rune factory frontier

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Kingdom Hearts (All of them, I am a freak when it comes to KH)
    Final Fantasy (8 and above?)
    Legend Of Dragoon
    Tales of Destiny
    Crash Bandicoot (1, 2 & Warped)
    The World Ends With You
    Last edited by Chikorita; 08-24-2012 at 02:49 AM.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 39 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    OOT best game ever
    1947 wins 11 losses--- Last competition entered : Belfast finished 1st place
    What separates me from the general public is that they want to be the best, like no one ever was. I am the best like no one ever was.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 34 | Offers: 77 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    SONIC THE HEDGEHOG I HAVE A NEED FOR SPEED

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Probably Minecraft. It's creative and fun, and really has no limits, so I enjoy playing it (whenever my computer decides to be nice to me and NOT crash or give me the blue screen of death).
    EDIT: Oh, and Skyrim: Elder Scrolls V
    My Main Games are Pokemon Leafgreen, Soulsilver, Diamond, and Black (Currently Lost)
    If you want to trade, all of my friend codes (save for my PKMN Black) are on my profile, so just shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you ASAP.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Bully and Destroy all Humans 1&2. But my favorite is Spore <3

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Regitoxin View Post
    Bully and Destroy all Humans 1&2. But my favorite is Spore <3
    Who doesn't love Bully? It was freaking awesome!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Another good game: MediEvil 1 and 2. Resurrection was basically a remake for PSP with the only benefit being Tom Baker voicing the Grim Reaper.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram