Thread: DoomsDay Preparation

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

DoomsDay Preparation

Doomsday preparation is where if a nuclear attack, a zombie invasion, a huge tornado, or anything that relates the end of the world.

First off, I want to tell you the items that you need to bring for surviving.
    Survival Knife
    Gun w/ bullets
    Canned goods
    Blanket
    Radio that uses battery
    Battery
    Gas Mask
    Fuel
    Car
    Seeds
    Pot for cooking
    WATER A LOT OF IT
    Sweater
    Matches

Survival knife: Needed to cut wood, blah blah blah. Also, Make sure that it is NOT made in China
    Gun w/Bullets: Needed for zombies and for your self defense. Also Make sure that you DO have bullets
    Canned goods: Good for a long time, got to eat it to survive
    Blanket: When there is a blizzard or where the weather is harsh, you got to need a blanket or you'll freeze to death
    Radio: It HAS to be a Radio that uses Battery because you don't know if there is electricity. You has to know what happened to the outside world
    Gas Mask: When there is a zombie apocalypse, you need a gas mask so you won't get infected
    Fuel and Car: There should be a lot of fuel, to go north. North is the way to go. The weather is cold in north, and if zombies were everywhere, zombies will freeze, and you have a blanket
    Seeds: You need to plant seeds so you can grow crops and eat it. Surviving needed
    Pot: needed to cook food
    Water: The must needed resource for a human being to survive.
    Sweater: Cold weather I know
    Matches: to make fire. Needed for cooking

If there is something that I should include, post it.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    JW, what's the point of this?
    If you need any help, please contact me, ???, DejaVu146, UltraSound, or Gaming Master 2000 for assistance!
    CLICK ONE OF THE NAMES FOR OUR PROFILES!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    To know what to pack when Doomsday arrives.
    Just being prepared.
    You never know when it is going to happen

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *coughDecember212012*cough* Man I must be sick :l
    If you need any help, please contact me, ???, DejaVu146, UltraSound, or Gaming Master 2000 for assistance!
    CLICK ONE OF THE NAMES FOR OUR PROFILES!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Zombie Apocalypse!

(LOL)