Thread: Weird lugia flying twitch

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 159 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Cool Weird lugia flying twitch

I don't know if its only my game that does this but when I look at my lugia summary when its about to flap its wings the fourth time its start twitching it really funny.
    “The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed.”
    ― Lelouch Vi Britannia

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    wow thats strange mine dosent do that i herd if you have fake pokemon you get glitches latley ive noticed my game ackting strang i kept seeing spots and blue lines for a split second it might be cus i had 2 hacked pokemon i had a glitch when i was battling the elite 4 i was fighting the fighting type guy when i axedenly sent out pansear the conkelder used payback wich hit pansear and its health was at 1HP but the pansear was invisible i couldnt switch pokemon or attack so i turned my DS off i got rid of one of my hacked pokemon
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    me too i had hacked when i didnt used my ar but when i used it all went right
    shiny squirtle :P

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 101 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kakari View Post
    wow thats strange mine dosent do that i herd if you have fake pokemon you get glitches latley ive noticed my game ackting strang i kept seeing spots and blue lines for a split second it might be cus i had 2 hacked pokemon i had a glitch when i was battling the elite 4 i was fighting the fighting type guy when i axedenly sent out pansear the conkelder used payback wich hit pansear and its health was at 1HP but the pansear was invisible i couldnt switch pokemon or attack so i turned my DS off i got rid of one of my hacked pokemon
    that happened to me to

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i dont think its a hack it happened to mine but it kinda looks like its gliding
    Go Hard Or Go Home

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I got that but for an articuno i got in a different game. It was legit as well which confused me -.-

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 159 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm kinda glad cause I thought my game was messing up
    “The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed.”
    ― Lelouch Vi Britannia

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i have a squitle that sticks his tonge out at me
    shiny squirtle :P

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have a Lickitung and I can't see its tounge! o.o
    "I try and try but never succeed. I just can't meet your every need.
    You said it was real, like the American seal, but I then I realized.
    You're not worth my time."