Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Black and White 2 News

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Black and White 2 News

So according to serebii the new games will be set in Unova again and will be set 2 years later kinda like gold and silver. There is also going to be new cities and other areas available regions to play. There is 2 Gym Leaders a posion type and a water type you start out from a city instead of a little town. One of the more interesting facts is that the Unova Dex will now have 300 Pokemon-144 more than the first two games but with some of them being earlier generation pokemon like Lapras and Arcanine. It hasn't been said how many if any of the 144 extra pokemon will new. Also Black Kyurem will know the move Freeze Shock and White Kyurem knows Ice Burn. Part of Unova is actually frozen in the game and Hiougi City the one you start out in has shops and cool underwater tunnels. I will admit i was skeptical about these new games but it looks impressive and I am really looking forward to it.
    What do you think?
    Last edited by blaziking; 04-12-2012 at 08:51 AM.
    "over the laws of light, over the moon by midnight"

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This is nice. So instead of 8 gym leaders, there are 10? It is also a good idea that they are bringing back old pokemon.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Im not sure if there will be 10 but yeah i like the idea of brining them back. I forgot to say it but Metagross, Riolu, Psyduck and Tyranitar are available in the regional Dex. Also the is a new pokemon researcher called Akuroma.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by feazko View Post
    It hasn't been said how many if any of the 144 extra pokemon will new....
    What do you think?
    I still highly doubt there'll be any new Pokemon, most likely just past generation Pokemon which are unavailable in Black & White. That said, I may be wrong. Personally I hope there aren't any new Pokemon and just more old Pokemon but I'm guessing I'm in the minority there.

BlueHero Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Wow cool i'll definitely get one of these games

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaming Master 2000 View Post
    I still highly doubt there'll be any new Pokemon, most likely just past generation Pokemon which are unavailable in Black & White. That said, I may be wrong. Personally I hope there aren't any new Pokemon and just more old Pokemon but I'm guessing I'm in the minority there.
    I agree with you there unless they add in a couple more legends. Personally i would like to see new pokemon as i struggled to find ones i liked in Black and i think there are many good ideas that haven't been used for instance i would love to see a pokemon based on a wolf and maybe some new fighting types.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Quote Serebii: 'Within the new Unova Pokédex, which contains a combination of old and new (Unova) Pokémon...'

I have a strong feeling they're gonna link Genesect into the story!
    Poison Type Veteran

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 27 | Offers: 96 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i hope to see some new pokes but i highly doubt they'll be any i'd love to also see some old schools return and new legendarys

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Grooveshark View Post
    Blah. You got the game, you saw the storyline, throwed it away.
    I mean, Pokemon has being silly.
    Your rival saw Small pokemon.
    (!)
    He says. I say, what the heck? You're in the pokemon world and you saw (!)??

And in the shows too. (Ooh! A Pikachu! A delicious recipe!) I say "What the heck? Pikachu is not a food!"

Ash, Cilan, Iris: saw a Pokemon trainer, each of them greet each other and said their names. Saw another trainer, greet them and say each of their names. Saw another trainer, greet them, and say each of their names.
    And how the heck can another gym leader don't know another gym leader? I mean, their in the same region, and asks "Who are you?"
    "Hi! I'm Ash! From Pallet town! I want to be a Pokemon Master!" (Ash's pokemon weren't even evolved once) "Hi! I'm Iris! and this is my Axew" ( We know it is an Axew!!!) "Hi! I'm Cilan! I'm a Pokemon Connoisseur! (I'ma say, what the heck is a Connoisseur??"

So silly
    Ok i can see your point about the anime but what has that got to do with the new game?

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't like there being a Poison and Water leader, because they, once again, excluded the Dark type Leader. That will ruin it for me.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogwai View Post
    I don't like there being a Poison and Water leader, because they, once again, excluded the Dark type Leader. That will ruin it for me.
    I can see how that would annoy fans of Dark Pokemon - I'm not so it doesn't really bother me.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    New Game= Rivals = Silly = Legendary= Kyurem = Design = Bad form = Ruining the game.
    New Game= New Storyline = More Silliness = Bad Game
    New Game= New Pokemon= Running out of design = Not buying the game
    New Game= More Hassle = Boring = Tiring = Getting bored at the game

New Character= New Characteristic = Another Silliness = Boo!
    Sequel= Bad storyline(because the B/W has a bad storyline) = Ruining the game = Not great

That's my opinion by the way.
    I can't say i agree with you there as we know nothing about the characters and very little of the storyline yet so it is unfair to judge it like that. Also it seems like there will not be any new pokemon for these games and i don't think Kyurem's new formes exactly ruins the games but your entitled to your opinion.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by feazko View Post
    I can see how that would annoy fans of Dark Pokemon - I'm not so it doesn't really bother me.
    I'm not a fan of Dark Pokemon, perse, but they're purposely skipping over what they know we all want and are avoiding for no good reason.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    If ya wanna real Dark Gym Leader fight then challenge my gym. Rules: No ledgends and LV.65 CAPS! PM me to set a date!
    Poison Type Veteran

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    OF Course, but I looked in Serebii and I saw the pictures of some of the characters. And been lookin' for context clues about what I think would be the pros and the cons
    Fair enough. Hopefully it will exceed all our expectations.