Thread: The Clouds Have Parted

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

The Clouds Have Parted

Hello, PokeBay.

So, I was browsing through the vBulletin Links Directory looking for an interesting Pokemon site when this came up. I looked through it a bit, familiarized myself with what goes on here and decided it was in my best interest to join. As a forewarn, I'm not a very interesting person, but I'm friendly and outgoing, therefore eager to make friends and get to being active here.

Hello, all~!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi enjoy the site=]
    "over the laws of light, over the moon by midnight"

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Aw, don't discredit yourself! That fact that you clearly like both Pokemon and anime makes you quite interesting in my eyes

Oh, and welcome to PokeBay!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ah, I sense someone who is quite intelligent! (: Welcome to Pokebay! (:
    If you need any help, please contact me, ???, DejaVu146, UltraSound, or Gaming Master 2000 for assistance!
    CLICK ONE OF THE NAMES FOR OUR PROFILES!

BlueHero Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Welcome to Pokebay enjoy your stay

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Welcome Mogwai! Be sure to join some groups and chat. That's the best way to make friends!
    Poison Type Veteran

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Astral Vapors
    Aw, don't discredit yourself! That fact that you clearly like both Pokemon and anime makes you quite interesting in my eyes

Oh, and welcome to PokeBay!
    Ah, yes, I'm glad someone else enjoys anime as much as I do. I think we might do some talking. ;]

Quote Originally Posted by Absol6028
    Ah, I sense someone who is quite intelligent! (: Welcome to Pokebay! (:
    Hah, don't flatter me. Thank you for your welcome.

As for everyone else, I enjoy your welcomes as well and hope to be friends with all of you~!