Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Pokemon

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 32 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Charizard, try kingdra

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would use Accelgor for speed and attack acutally pretty good

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I got myself an Accelgor and killed Legendaries.
    You got to use one.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    everyone of my pokemon are level 100 even the ones in my pc

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 594 | Offers: 911 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 19 | Battle Requests: 0
    Kingdra is good when Politoed uses Drizzle, also allows Jolteon & Zapdos to easily strike with Thunder.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 32 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My Kingdra with dragon dance and outrage swept a whole team a few times before

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Might I recommend a dark pokemon? Im a Dark gym leader and would recommend Drapion as a sweeper or a Zoroark with extrasensory?
    Poison Type Veteran

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 120 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ryhperior would do great

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 32 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ambipom can sweep 2 if u use technician

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    pzay- I'm using an ambipom. Also I'm trying to make a real balance team trying to make sure 2 pokemon don't have the same type weakness, but if I have to use 2 pokemon with the same type weakness I will
    FLAMTHROWAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I agree with the earlier post about Salamence, My own has Dragon claw, Crunch, rockslide and fly, and manages to sweep the vast majority of pokemon. Also may I suggest Milotic? With the right nature it can become a massive damage absorber, with the potential for decent Sp.Atk. my usual 3rd party is my own charizard. With a speed/sp.atk nature it is capable of immense damage - Give it Blast Burn and it takes out most pokemon instantly (unless it has resistance). A great damage absorber is Aggron, just be careful of sp.def, with a bad nature sp.def can become a liability. Hope this helps
    All we have left to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us...

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hippowdon With Sand force, in double battle use a pokemon with me first or rage powder. Then use sandstorm and bang u will destroy the whole team unless a special move is used that is super effective or use a pokemon that knows trick room and use sandstorm the first move

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard777 View Post
    I was thinking about using metagross because it's pretty good all around. Haxorus I think could be used to destroy the defensive pokemon but i still need some defense. (I know ferrothorn is an awesome choice)

Truffle- I usually think of swampert as a defensive pokemon.
    Also I need some good offensive pokemon with high speed.

truffle- actually most of the final evo. of starter pokemons HP kinda stink compared to other pokemon. Most of the starters HP are 80
    Some of them are pretty good though like torterra and swampert
    all last evos have good hp at the end!
    all over 300 unless you dont think its enough
    besides in the games there ur friends

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Scizor with Technician and a choice band

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'd say Rhypherior is pretty good all-around, aside from speed. For defense, I'd go for Spiritomb or Sableye, as there are many attacks with no effect on them, and no attacks that are super-effective! Flygon is one of my favorites too because it is fast, and it can learn a very wide variety of attacks, same with Drgonite