Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best Pokemon

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    use glaceon because it has high special attack and all its other stats are high

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ev train a Dusclops give it an eviolite get it with calm bold sassy or maybe(not likely though) relaxed nature and make it defensive or teach it trick room, willo wisp,helping hand,night shade or seismic toss but you have to breed with seismic toss.

eviolite can be effective with many pre-evolution pokemon or try it with scyther or piloswine or others

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You can use walls and pzay33 says bulky pokemon to dwindle down there HP and to resist heavy attackers

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Scrafty hands down, it has perfect coverage
    I'm perfect in my imperfections, happy in my pain, strong in my weaknesses and beautiful in my own way cause I'm me. -SWAGmonster

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 103 | Offers: 22 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My current team is Conkeldurr, Hydreigon, Chandelure, Tyranitar, Aerodactyl and Bisharp. It works rather well, but the staple of the team is Conkeldurr. It has a Flame Orb for Guts, Mach Punch for priority, Drain Punch for health regeneration, Bulk Up to ensure sweeping power and Payback for Ghost-types and other things that may wall him. Just train 252 attack, 120 into HP and 136 in SpD. A lot of people prefer Leftovers instead of Flame Orb, but get one with Guts and use that moveset and you should be good. Or instead of Bulk Up, you can use Facade because of the power, but I prefer 1-2 Bulk Ups and sweeping with that moveset. Up to you!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 19 | Offers: 37 | Wishlist Items: 77 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Uhm... What's up?

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 54 | Offers: 103 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    A haxorus is a great pokemon to have on a team as a sweeper. It should have mold breaker so it covers a wide variety of pokemon it cna easily defeat. The best natures for it would be jolly or adamant. Then, the move set should be simple. Brick Break (normal, ice), Earthquake (to take down the flying types), Dragon Dance (I simply believe all sweepers need this move), Dragon claw/Dragon rush
    ---------------------------------------Erm..okay...whatever..Uhm...yea...