Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Weirdest trade you made in the GTS!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I dunno why I never seen this thread before xP cuz shoot, its crazy.

When I started using GTS, I was just asking for Pokemons to fill my Dex (Porygon2/Z) and they're shinies c:
    Using my friend's copy and mine, I was able to trade Whimsciott to my XY and offer them in the GTS since it was kinda hard to catch them.
    For the heck of it, I asked for legends to see if it works. Within seconds, I got a S.Suicune, S.Ho-Oh, and a JPN S.Zapdos (I still have it, thats why)

Craziest I seen is this one: Victini and asking for a lvl 91-100 Paras and a friend caught it. I dunno if the Victini's on there are legit, but heck dude. That is insane haha and Shaymin for a Female Solosis; curse myself for only getting Males xD

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 22 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Once traded a fake Zapdos for a legit Shiny Mewtwo. To not look like I am taking advantage, the Zapdos was shiny! I also have traded a shiny Arceus for a shiny Sceptile. FAVORITE POKE SCEPTILE!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I was searching for a arceus and there was one person that was giving a shiny Arceus with splash plate for a flaafy and I gave it away and was in a cherish ball and had the blue pentagon I was super happy and now I traded a houndoom for another shiny arceus in cherish ball with english name that was totally lol :b

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    So this WASN'T from GTS but from a random trader. He traded me a couple of Manaphy o-o I already gave 2 away, so I put one up xP But I did get a hack 6IV Shiny Braviary xD but I didn't really lose anything important so yeah c:

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 56 | Offers: 90 | Wishlist Items: 45 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    it was a wonder trade. i wonder traded a pidgey and i got my lvl 70 volcanion. i also have a shiny mew that way, shiny rayquaza and shiny giratina. i had so many heart attacks from shiny happiness this year