Thread: Does anyone else have problems with GTS?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 215 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Does anyone else have problems with GTS?

I have never had any problems with my ds or with pokemon white or any games i have ever owned, for that matter, yet when i am on GTS, i encounter many problems such as;
    . It will freeze randomly, but when i reset my ds it is fine.
    . Once it froze and i reset my ds, but it froze again on a white screen and i had to wait for the charge to run down.
    . It tells me to turn off the power sometimes.

I have dropped my ds on the floor about three times- but only on carpet and no exterior damage was caused.
    Does anyone else have these problems?
    Can you help me?

One more thing i forgot to mention; this does not happen all the time!
    Last edited by Ally; 04-16-2012 at 09:06 PM.

BlueHero Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Try cleaning the game card and the card slot in your ds that might be help.
    Last edited by BlueHero; 04-16-2012 at 04:10 PM.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It has frozen for me before on black. I just turned it off then back on and it worked fine
    "over the laws of light, over the moon by midnight"

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 47 | Wishlist Items: 34 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have similar problems when flicking through to certain people to trade with, I assume theres some form of error with that persons uploaded pokemon crashing the game, a switch off and on solves the problem for me