• Unova

14 17.50%
  • Almia

0 0%
  • Sinnoh

7 8.75%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: favorite region

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 120 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    unova is like the new kanto region

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Kanto, all the way. That's where it all started, so I play the old games and think of childhood fun when Pokemawnz was all new and stuff

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    all regions except almia were good to me i didnt really like the ranger series

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 67 | Offers: 124 | Wishlist Items: 27 | Wishlist Offers: 34 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    the best was hoenn. the worst was sinnoh

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Where's the ORRE region?

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Between Sinnoh, Johto & Kanto (The ones I've played) I'd say.... Johto. It was really difficult since I love Kanto too but oh wells.
    ♥trolling in the deep♥
    Jess is on hiatus due to excessive play of RE6. Only available through twitter but only to close friends.

Pikachu2000 Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    hoenn is da best

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    They also missed out the Ransei region..

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 34 | Offers: 77 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    yeah KANTO KANTO KANTO AND ITS STARTER IS CHARMANDER LV CHARMANDER TO LV 36 = CHARIZARD FIRE BREATHING DRAGON!!!!!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hoenn and Johto
    우리는 당신이 그리워 희철 오빠. 사랑해요. 파이팅~

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have to be honest my first region was Unova and its my fav, but I got to say Hoenn is a close second, and Kanto a close third, with Jonto and Sinnoh at a tie for fourth. But Cyintha is my fav champion.
    Sniv~William

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hoenn, its was the only game you actually used all the HMs in, and has a much more unique storyline than the other games.

Unova is the worst by far.... They put like no thought into the story, so you basically just go town-to-town and nothing really interesting happens

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 71 | Offers: 820 | Wishlist Items: 152 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    my favourite is IS ALL

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have to say Kanto. The original region and almost all of the designs were amazing

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 30 | Offers: 73 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    my favorite was the hoenn