Thread: Classic

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Classic

Hello, I'm Classic. A lot you don't know me.
    My friend is "Grooveshark". A lot you know might have heard of him (Well that's what he said)
    And I'll be in this site for a while; checking for everyday message
    If you want to trade with me, you have a 10% chance that we can trade. I want the legit pokemons, and I'm sure that mostly everyone in this site knows how to get cheat pokemon. And I'll be picky with offers and trades. You have to give me ALL the exact information about pokemon or else, I won't trade with you.
    All of my pokemons are legitimate, so you don't need to worry about mine.
    I battle sometimes and I win some and lose some. I don't know a lot about Ev's, Iv's so I'm not the guy that you should asked ev training pokemon with. My favorite Fighting type pokemon would be Sawk. He's been a good pokemon for my in-game so far. And yeah, in-game. I restarted my game a week ago, so, I can't trade or battle for a few days.
    And I might not be able to be online in the morning or late afternoon, because I'm a student.
    I'm 13 years old.
    That's what I got to tell you for now.

BlueHero Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Hi Classic nice to meet you! and welcome to pokebay =)
    Last edited by BlueHero; 04-23-2012 at 10:43 PM.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 40 | Offers: 187 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 17 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    hello i got tons of legit pokemon and tons of legit legendarys

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi Classic, Are you Filipino?, anyway welcome to Pokebay!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaMunoz View Post
    Hi Classic, Are you Filipino?, anyway welcome to Pokebay!
    Yes I am. So, you're also Filipino eh?

xLoverBoyx Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Oh Hey, so you two are Filipino's cool. I'm Dominican

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Haha, yes I am.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Forgot to tell everyone. You mess with my friends, you mess with ME