Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: * Tensei's Breeding Shop *

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If you want I can let you borrow my female dw Charmander so you can breed one for this shop I just need it back when you're done. If you're interested PM me

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    New Pokemon: Maractus, Charmander (thanks, Jeremy!)
    X/Y FC: 4570 8735 5397
    Check out my new Hidden Ability trade shop!
    http://tinyurl.com/kapcydb

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    If you want I can let you borrow my female dw Charmander so you can breed one for this shop I just need it back when you're done. If you're interested PM me
    You do know that the female ones are hacks?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Claw View Post
    You do know that the female ones are hacks?
    They breed just fine and pass down the ability, also as a tip for your shop you know the males can't pass down the ability right?

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    They breed just fine and pass down the ability, also as a tip for your shop you know the males can't pass down the ability right?
    Lawls noob the males are the 100% legit ones there is no other way to get the starters hidden ability for them and ever heard of cloning? That's how it works learn to look stuff up on the internet the Female versions are fake/hacked.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Lawls noob the males are the 100% legit ones there is no other way to get the starters hidden ability for them and ever heard of cloning? That's how it works learn to look stuff up on the internet the Female versions are fake/hacked.
    I know you can clone pokemon but in your shop you ask for legit English DW Charmanders and the males can't pass down the ability there for you need a fake/hacked female one to get an English one with the DW ability

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I know you can clone pokemon but in your shop you ask for legit English DW Charmanders and the males can't pass down the ability there for you need a fake/hacked female one to get an English one with the DW ability
    Not true again noob learn ur pokemon games before assuming stuff and looking stupid it's called nicknaming it with english characters, http://www.serebii.net/events/dex/004.shtml proof that the hidden ability one is male only from the pokemon dream world noob.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Not true again noob learn ur pokemon games before assuming stuff and looking stupid it's called nicknaming it with english characters, http://www.serebii.net/events/dex/004.shtml proof that the hidden ability one is male only from the pokemon dream world noob.
    I already know only male starters can have there hidden ability so far and that the 5th gens starters haven't been released with there hidden ability yet. Good luck in your endeavors and don't cry when no one trades you the Charmanders you want. YOU can't win all the time

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I already know only male starters can have there hidden ability so far and that the 5th gens starters haven't been released with there hidden ability yet. Good luck in your endeavors and don't cry when no one trades you the Charmanders you want. YOU can't win all the time
    Hey Noob take a look at my shop I already got em and in english too now it's up to the general public to desicide if having them nicknamed to english names is considered hacking or not most people wouldn't mind since english is the most common language on the planet Earth noob learn your stuff before coming here like a king/queen of the world noob.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey Noob take a look at my shop I already got em and in english too now it's up to the general public to desicide if having them nicknamed to english names is considered hacking or not most people wouldn't mind since english is the most common language on the planet Earth noob learn your stuff before coming here like a king/queen of the world noob.
    I know my stuff and nicknames in English are legit I'm also aware of that. Plus last time I checked I never acted/claimed to be king/queen of them world. Also I'm not a noob nor do I need to be a pretentious bulling punk to feel good about myself like someone on here

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I know my stuff and nicknames in English are legit I'm also aware of that. Plus last time I checked I never acted/claimed to be king/queen of them world. Also I'm not a noob nor do I need to be a pretentious bulling punk to feel good about myself like someone on here
    No ur the one who is trying to be the king/queen of the world here cause u can't seem to learn to stop will ur ahead but not responsing to try to recover some sort of respect from the community noob.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks for the info Razor. If you could refrain from name calling here in the future it would be appreciated.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 197 | Offers: 306 | Wishlist Items: 39 | Wishlist Offers: 29 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    hi there tensei i would like a charmander and a japanese ditto plz i hae event V-Create lv 5 untached victini a lv 65 untouachd shiny tranquill and a lv 7 untoched shiny audino
    Your Friendly neighbourhood Pory... *Yawn* Zzz.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi N, I'll pm you.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Added: Grimer, Cleffa, Chinchou.