Thread: Have RARE SHINYS FOR TRADE!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Have RARE SHINYS FOR TRADE!

I have quite a few shinys and rare legends, such as shiny Latios, Articuno, and Clefairy. I have Celebi, Jirachi, Rayquaza, and much more! The Pokemon I'm looking for are all level 100 males: Slaking, Garchomp, Salemence, Tyranitar with their full potentials. One would be great though. Pm me or reply if you're interested and can obtain at least one of my wanted Pokemon.
    Common sense, get some.

PokePro, Stragetic EV Master

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    www.pokecheck.org <--- solution to your problems

when you make a pokemon(with your tid sid and trainer name,and game version) on pokegen you can upload them to that website and just clone them to get a pokemon without the ribbon that stops that pokemon from being able to be traded.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You should also check out the Battles, Trades and Giveaways! subforum to make these giveaways/trades! It'll help more than posting it in a discussion forum.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i have a level 50 snorlax and a level 40 shellder

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 83 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 19 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i have salamance shiny

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have a level 100 Tyranitar, but it is not Ev Trained I think.