Thread: How much time does it take to breed a shiny?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 30 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 30 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

How much time does it take to breed a shiny?

I'm trying to breed a shiny zorua using the masuda method and I was wondering how many Pokemon or how long did it take you to breed a shiny Pokemon? I want to have a rough estimate on how long this is going to take me.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 212 | Offers: 553 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 34 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I had a friend breed me a Zorua on here and it took him 898 eggs. I got lucky and bred a shiny Axew using the Masuda Method in less than 30 eggs. I don't remember exactly how many. You have a 1/2000 about chance, based on Masuda's findings. Good Luck

in·fa·mous - /ˈinfəməs/
    Adjective - Well known for some bad quality or deed - Wicked; abominable

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The Chances are 1/1366 on 5th generation games. It has taken me from 900-1500 eggs minimum. Its all about luck really. Time wise the one that took 1500 eggs took me about a month. All the others have been faster.
    "over the laws of light, over the moon by midnight"

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It really does depend on luck. I've had one take as little as 100 eggs and one that took over 2000. When attempting a shiny hatch, make sure you keep a Pokemon with the abilities Flame Body or Magma Armor at the front of your party so your eggs hatch twice as fast. Keep at it and you'll get a shiny eventually! Good luck

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 133 | Offers: 383 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    it helps if you breed with a pokemon from a different country also helps if you get a ditto from a different country

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 131 | Offers: 170 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    3 months ago,it took me around 1400 eggs to hatch a shiny Noibat and I gave up to hatch shiny Pokemon again later,but when I tried this month to hatch a shiny Goomy,only took me around 300 eggs to hatch a shiny one.So its really up to luck.