Thread: SHINY Groudon, Deoxys, and more! :D

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

SHINY Groudon, Deoxys, and more! :D

I'm practically giving away my Shiny Groudon or Deoxys depending on what you can get me. I'm looking for a very specific Pokemon, a level 100 male Dusknoir with a nature of Adamant and maybe a move set that included Shadow sneak and or Painsplit. It must have a high attack, very high defense and sp.defense with medium or high speed and hp.
    Slightly lower, equal too, or perhaps higher: HP: 294, Att: 328, Def: 405, Sp.Att: 251, Sp.Def: 405, Speed: 207.
    And MOST IMPORTANTLY it must be eligible for random matchups, which means no more than a gift ribbon. And it must have a ID number of some sort. If you can do this I'll give you my Shiny Deoxys or Shiny Groudon or perhaps BOTH.
    Please and thank you.
    I'm trying to get a tank. Oh and if you give it a quick claw then I will give you both shinys and maybe my shiny Bulbasaur.
    Common sense, get some.

PokePro, Stragetic EV Master

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 47 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i wish to trade but my wifi isn't working but i have the dusknoir your looking for.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 83 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 19 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    sure
    il get u any other pokemon for free