Thread: Looking for starters

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Looking for starters

Although I've been playing since the days of Red and Blue version I'm a brand new to this kind of trading and hunting for Pokemon in general so forgive me for any mistakes.

Basically I have Pokemon White and I'm looking for starters. I currently have a ton of Tepigs, Snivys, and Oshawatts along with Cyndaquils, Totodiles, and Chikoritas.

I've yet to have any luck finding the others through GTS so maybe you guys can help me out and maybe I can help you.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 83 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 19 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i can get u torchic squirtle bulbasuar and any othere u want

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i have all the starters. i'd be glad to help (:

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have all of the starters as well. I can breed you eggs with the best nature suited for each started; not to mention legitimately obtained as opposed to hacked PM me if you're interested!