Thread: Soft Resetting...

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 215 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Soft Resetting...

Can you get a shiny by soft resetting one step before it hatches?
    Or are the natures, whether it is shiny or not etc generated the second you get it from the day care man?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 83 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 19 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    how do i know

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 215 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pokemaster0000 View Post
    how do i know
    Urm if you didn't know you don't need to answer the question. I mean i wasn't asking you in particular.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah i checked this out a while ago. All the data is set when you get the egg. E.g. Try it a few times checking the IV's too.
    "over the laws of light, over the moon by midnight"

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The egg's shininess is determined when you receive it. The egg you receive from the day care is predetermined. Soft resetting won't work. If it hatches normal, any number of soft resets won't change it because the Individual Values are determined upon reception of the egg.