Thread: calling all Roblox fans(computer game that's worth your time)

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Cool calling all Roblox fans(computer game that's worth your time)

if you love Roblox then come and talk about the gaming world of Roblox where legoes come to life

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 26 | Offers: 52 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I used to play roblox my username in it was racso10 but I got hacked

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    im the 2nd richest person on it i have 99999999 robux and my friend has 100000000 and we dont use cheats

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    make a new account and i will give you some money and i will let you join all 3 of my groups

p.s. join the groups im in

p.p.s. my computer wont connect to the internet so i cant do any thieng on it i have to do it on my 3ds that wont let me log in

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 26 | Offers: 52 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    For you to give me money I need builders club

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 53 | Offers: 149 | Wishlist Items: 42 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Where do you play Roblox?

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    you go on google and search Roblox and or me (clonerman13)and it will be the one that will say: Roblox and it will say under that groups (join mine) and people sign in and join now (or something like that)

p.s. join all my groups and while you sign up it will say somthing like who told you about Roblox just say clonerman13(name has no capital letters).

p.p.s. friend me

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 53 | Offers: 149 | Wishlist Items: 42 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Cool,I have to try that.Thanks!