Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I hate hackers...

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 71 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Angry I hate hackers...

about 7 times out of 10 i go to the gts negotiations, people try to trade me pokemon that i know are hacked e.g. venusaur caught with master ball. anyone else hate this?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I hate them equally as I hate those who ask Reshiram/Zekrom level 9 and under. Game Freak should ban them from GTS or something.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well that Venasaur actually has a high chance of being legit.
    You see, you can breed a venasaur with Ditto and if the only Pokeball you have left is a master (You can win them from lotterys) Then that baby Bulbasaur will be placed in that Masterball.
    Common sense, get some.

PokePro, Stragetic EV Master

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by PokePro View Post
    Well that Venasaur actually has a high chance of being legit.
    You see, you can breed a venasaur with Ditto and if the only Pokeball you have left is a master (You can win them from lotterys) Then that baby Bulbasaur will be placed in that Masterball.

<--- that is COMPLETLY WRONG....just saying it doesnt work like that fyi

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It's not just the GTS hackers I detest. Hacking is so unnecessary. I don't understand the reason for doing so. I've completed the National Dex in pokemon black legitimately; there's a good sense of pride and accomplishment. I hunt and hatch for my on shiny pokemon; likewise, there's a sense of value and rarity. There's no pride in cheating.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't understand those who hack. The whole joy of pokemon is raising them to be strong. It's amazing the feeling when you get a pokemon you have worked to breed and hatch to evolve and/or Lvl 100. In someways i can get why they would hack rare pokemon to complete the pokedex without having to give away something of there own. I feel however that trading is a thrill in it's own way.
    "over the laws of light, over the moon by midnight"

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 138 | Offers: 174 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Dont really mind hackers unless its in a battle and the person has a lv. 100 charizard with v-create and fuison bolt and any other moves it has no buisness knowing.

BlueHero Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Yeah i don't like hacking im counting on myself to fully complete the Pokedex its not that hard btw lol

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 26 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I absolutely hate this. I hope The Pokémon Company / Game Freak / Nintendo put something in place to stop it all from being traded over the gts. That's one of the main reasons I buy all version of the game. I just can't stand hackers.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 32 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey can i have a genesect? Me: "SHUT UP!!!!!"

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    we don't care!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 40 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i think its ok if people ask for a keledeo and melotta and genesect but anythink other then that is horrible idiots cheating

take a walk on the wild side battle silverbreath gym

to battle like a elite use elite dragon pokemon

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 177 | Offers: 177 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    someone should hack a bunch of reshirams and zekrom level one and give'em a taste of their own medicine.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyshores View Post
    someone should hack a bunch of reshirams and zekrom level one and give'em a taste of their own medicine.
    I've tried, but GTS won't let you trade them. (That's the only time I've ever hacked a Pokemon)

I really hate people who hack pokemon and say they are legit.
    Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*