Trying to complete the pokedex, but don't know where to get those elusive pokemon?
Can't get a specific nature or attack when breeding?
Haven't you ever considered contacting me for help? Well it's not too late!

I've praticed breeding and raising pokemon in every aspect for years now, so not only can I get you EVERY species of pokemon (aside from legendaries, obvi), I can give them attacks and natures you may have had trouble getting yourself! I have most TM's and all items necessary to properly breed and raise a virtually perfect pokemon! I can answer your questions about breeding, too! To request a pokemon, just reply here and I will PM you when your newly bred pokemon is ready, if I like the pokemon you offered. Copy (Ctrl + C) and Paste (Ctrl + V) this into the reply box and fill it out!

Pokemon Wanted: (PokemonName, level #)
Nature: (Wanted Nature, if any)
Moveset: Move1, Move2, Move3, Move4
EV's: (Desired EV's)
Offered Pokemon: (PokemonName, level #)

Add or Change anything there if you want to. Considering I've completed the pokedex myself, there aren't many pokemon I'd go for. I'll take anything shiny, and almost anything of a decent level and moveset (Specify if it is shiny or has a special moveset). If I don't get back to you within a weeks time, it probably means I'm still working on getting you're pokemon done, if not by two weeks, I either don't accept or haven't seen your offer. Reply with any questions aswell!

~~Also! If you are another good breeder, join this page http://www.pokebay.com/forums/group.php?groupid=228