Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What was your favorite Pokemon game and why?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 72 | Offers: 119 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 55 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

What was your favorite Pokemon game and why?

Mine would definitely be Crystal just because of how much there was to do in that game. There was the bug catching contests, shiny pokemon, breeding, the cloning glitch, and who could forget the Game Corner. Even if you got bored of training and battling there was still something different to do. Yeah this might seem standard in the games now but when you went from playing Red and Blue as a kid to Crystal, it was a big deal. But enough of my nostalgia, I'm sure the rest of you have your own favorite version you want to talk about.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Looking back on it now I'm partial to the original Red. It was the first game I owned, I worked hard to get all 151 pokemon relatively legit (I may have cloned master balls but other than that it was all legit). Every game adds something new which is great but I can't go past what started it all for me.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    soulsilver and heartgold duh
    i agree crystal was good but thats y ss and hg are the best they are crystal but better. i never got bored with ss cuz there is always something to do like the bug contest, pokeathlon, re-challenging the gym leaders, safari zone re-battling trainers its the best game

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    yeah ss and hg cause you get to choose a starter pokemon from 3 regions :hoenn,kanto,jhoto
    shiny squirtle :P

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Probably Emerald It was my first game green is my Fav color and Rayquaza is probably one of my fav legendaries and I love just about all of the pokemon from that game ^^

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Crystal was amazing seeing as it was the first game to have a girl character :3 also I kinda loved running after suicine and I tried catching but he always ran away. it was good because it had both version Pokemon like skarmory

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald for me. It had beautiful music, and was definately the more nature-based of the Pokemon games~<3
    Though I also loved Gold/Silver/Crystal for the introduction to shinies was cool, and the mythological aspect, and also, some great music~!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I loved Pokemon Emerald the best like you said IcyXdoll because the music was great and thats when they first had the Battle Frontier

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 299 | Offers: 617 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    sup are u ready man lol

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 91 | Offers: 62 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My first game was Soul Silver, and I'd have 2 say thats my favourite

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    my favorite has to be firered, it was my first pokemon game, to me it was the first pokemon game out, i never heard of Red or Blue until later, I love all the new games and dont play firered to much anymore, but i gotta say that one is my favorite game and always will be

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I totally Agree but I feel the Best Ledgendarys were in Sinnoh Region Best Dragon types! <3
    Akira<3+Grim... 4Evers :3

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ruby! It was my first Pokemon game and those memories will always be with me!
    Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 268 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    hg and ss best games ever
    youtube channel smek714sa subscribe

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    I like SS the best, but I have only had Platinum, SS and White after all. Also, SS was my first pokémon game. But I really like how they made ALL pokémon able to be following you, think how big job it has been to do that!