Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: June shiny "charity" giveaway #1

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

June shiny "charity" giveaway #1

Hey everyone! As many of you know, I am a fan of hosting rather large shiny giveaways. I thought I might do things a bit differently for my June shiny giveaways, in the form of "charity" giveaways. What this means is that these giveaways are specifically for people who have very few or no shinies, and have shinies in mind that they've been wanting for some time. At this point in time I have roughly 450-500 shinies, all 100% legit, and I'd really like to share them with people who don't already have boxes and boxes of shinies or hack shinies on a regular basis. Obviously I have no way of knowing if you do in fact have an abundance of shinies sitting in your boxes OR if you dig hacking, but please be honest so the people who will REALLY appreciate some new shinies have a chance to finally get the ones they've been wanting. So here's how I thought I'd do this. If you have very few to no shinies and have a few in mind that you'd love to have, simply comment on this post with a list of FIVE shinies you'd pick if you could pick any out there. Your comment should be in list format as follows:

1. Eevee
    2. Dratini
    3. Thundurus
    4. Mewtwo
    5. Phione

(example Pokemon)

On June 15th I'll randomly draw FIVE winners, and all of the Pokemon on each winner's list that I have will be given to you. I unfortunately don't have a full shiny Pokedex, but chances are I'll have at LEAST one off of your list. This also means that if I have four out of five of your specified Pokemon, you will win all four of them In the unlikely event that I don't have any of the Pokemon specified, I'll ask for an alternate list from you. Bear in mind that my shinies are all at assorted levels, genders, and natures, and I am unable to offer some of them at level 1. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions, and good luck everyone!

PLEASE NOTE:
    As all of my shinies are legit and collected over many years, I'm unable to give out specific natures, genders, movesets, and levels. I don't want people to be disappointed with the Pokemon they receive, but I'm unable to honor requests for specific genders, natures, movesets, etc. I thank you for your understanding
    Last edited by Astral Vapors; 06-03-2012 at 03:28 AM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    1. Charmander
    2. Poliwag (hatched with DW Ability pref.)
    3.Ditto
    4. Beldum
    5. Vulpix (hatched with DW Ability pref.)

Ive only got 1 shiny, through the GTS though. So i never really found one in my game yet. The shiny was a Cryogonal though.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 47 | Wishlist Items: 34 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't keep shinies because I don't know if their legit, since these are I'd love:

1. Heracross
    2. Seismitoad
    3. Arcanine
    4. Magnezone
    5. Zoroark

Thanks
    If your looking for any starter Pokemon and have something I need then lets trade!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 120 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ill have have bouffalant throh tympole roggenrola and litwick
    Last edited by the pokechamp 1; 06-01-2012 at 05:17 PM.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    1.charmander
    2.ponyta
    3. growlithe
    4. eevee
    5.lapras

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 133 | Offers: 383 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    bouffalant
    audino
    foongus
    tepig
    chimchar
    or any pokemon would work if i get chosen im not picky if im gonna get shinies

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    1 ditto
    2 bellosom
    3 mankey
    4 chansey
    5 slowpoke
    all i have are 6 shinies and all of them are fake -_-

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i have no shinys and here are the ones i want

1.pikachu
    2.umbreon
    3.glaceon
    4.leafeon
    5.pignite

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 138 | Offers: 152 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    1.charmander
    2.eevee
    3.slugma
    4.vulpix
    5.numel
    i dont care what level or gender. i only have 3 shinies that my friend gave me i cant find any in my gameT_T

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 27 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i have absolutely no shineys lol. I caught one in diamond but it was a freakin UNOWN!!!!!!!!!! So i would love to win lol

Larvitar
    Feebas
    Swablu
    Rilou
    and Abra

If they could please be all males and level 10-20 that would be great!!!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 121 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    1. Cyndaquil
    2. Beldum
    3. Snivy
    4. Poliwag
    5. Staryu

is this only for 5 gen games?

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 30 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 30 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    1. Eevee
    2. Torchic
    3. Mew
    4. Gashtly
    5. Togapi

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    In Soviet Russia, Shiny catches you.
    FC for Pokemon Black: 3525 2177 7073 (Matt)
    Fighting-Type Gym Leader
    ...What happens when you get scared half to death - twice?

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewbny View Post
    In Soviet Russia, Shiny catches you.
    That's nice, but this is a giveaway. If you'd like a place to post strange euphemisms, I'd suggest taking to the creative repository

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    1.bagon adamant dragon dance
    2.turtwig
    3.beldum adamant
    4.mudkip
    5.charmander modest dragon pulse

Lv 1-20
    Last edited by Reign009; 06-03-2012 at 03:06 AM.