Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Banner/Signature

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 2 | Battle Requests: 0

Pokemon Banner/Signature

Hey guys I'm working with Photoshop and I really need to practice with it. So what better way then doing Pokemon banners/sigs for my fellow pokebay users!

Since I've started working on these sigs here in pokebay I've learned alot of cool tricks. So thank you Pokebay users for the many request cause this tells me that you guys actually like my work! Keep on requesting!!!
    Even though I've been busy with college and work I'll try to to catch up on the ones I haven't been able to do!

So thank you all!

Also here's a quick guide for those of you who don't know how to upload the Signature:

Step by Step...
    1st. Go to the desired image. Here's an example; http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8...7rr8o1_400.jpg Do you see the image? If so you proceed to the next step.
    2nd. Copy the image.
    3rd. Go to the top right corner of the Pokebay page and you'll see an "Edit Settings/Profile" tab. Click on it.
    4th. Go down to "My Settings" and there should be a tab that says "Edit Signature". Click on it.
    5th. Now go down to where it says "Upload Signature Picture" and go to the 1st option and paste the link that you had copied on step 2.
    6th. Now click on the "Upload" tab. The image should appear where it says "Your Current Signature Picture"
    7th. To the right side of the "Your Current Signature Picture" there should be a tab that says "Insert Signature Picture" click on it
    8th after doing that there should be a [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] on the text box. If you see this click on the "Save Signature" tab below and that should do it.
    Last edited by rog02cr; 08-18-2012 at 02:18 AM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh wow! Can you do a Scizor one for me??

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    can u do a shiny groudon for me?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    can u do a shiny groudon for me?
    and can it say im a rebel on it?

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 2 | Battle Requests: 0
    hey Truffle! sure not a problem!!!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    hey rog02cr
    is it almost done because it has been 2 hours

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey rog02cr, those things you made are really awesome!
    I was wondering, could you make me a umberon one?
    ok yeah

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 2 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa624 View Post
    Hey rog02cr, those things you made are really awesome!
    I was wondering, could you make me a umberon one?
    Hey Alyssa! Thanks! and sure not a problem. Would you like any text on it? Do you have a particular umbreon image you would like to use? and lastly do you want it to be shiny or non???

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    thanks rg02cr

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 212 | Offers: 553 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 34 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    These are absolutely incredible!!! Wow you're good!!
    May I have one with a Garchomp?
    And somewhere on the bottom can you put the words, "Master of Dragons" please?
    I would greatly appreciate it and give you credit in my Sig

in·fa·mous - /ˈinfəməs/
    Adjective - Well known for some bad quality or deed - Wicked; abominable

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rog02cr View Post
    Hey Alyssa! Thanks! and sure not a problem. Would you like any text on it? Do you have a particular umbreon image you would like to use? and lastly do you want it to be shiny or non???
    Anything you do will be fine with me, but sorry Could i have a random Dragonite on it, plus put Dragon gym on it? I just thought I could use it as my gym thing!
    ok yeah

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 2 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa624 View Post
    Anything you do will be fine with me, but sorry Could i have a random Dragonite on it, plus put Dragon gym on it? I just thought I could use it as my gym thing!
    Ok no problem Alyssa, so a random dragonite with text that says "Dragon Gym" and that's what I was aiming for... So people who are gym leaders may have their own signature so that people may know that they are leaders and then the word can spread faster

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 2 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by truffledude12 View Post
    thanks rg02cr
    No problem Truffle hope you liked it and if you need anything changed let me know

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Wow Could you Do me an Giratina (Origin Forme) with the words Dragon World Champion?
    Last edited by The Kiwi Dragon; 06-04-2012 at 07:43 AM.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 2 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sure Razer no problem at all! I'll vm you once is ready!!!