Thread: Teams

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 84 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 46 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Teams

I now have a lot of pokemon, i really want to form my definite team. I have a set of 6 but no deff moves/stats/items yet any reccomendations would be perfect

Umbreon
    Emboar
    Milotic
    Hydreggion/Haxorous
    Chandelure
    Pikachu/Eelektross

Now this is just a thought so any advice feedback would be helpful
    Pokemon White FC 0476 9798 1021 Lindsey
    Xbox GT envy trilogy

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 35 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You could check smogon.com they give srengths and weaknesses of all pokemon..and move sets held items etc. The terms might be a bit difficult to get but yoj sort of getn7sed to them. Hppe that helps.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Smogon isn't really all that correct. There is no perfect team. Sure, you may have a good stats and stuff, but they will still find your weakness. Unless you have a wonder sableye or a wonder spiritomb :P

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 227 | Offers: 206 | Wishlist Items: 51 | Wishlist Offers: 17 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Chainsaw Master View Post
    Smogon isn't really all that correct. There is no perfect team. Sure, you may have a good stats and stuff, but they will still find your weakness. Unless you have a wonder sableye or a wonder spiritomb :P
    Not so true. wonder guard spirtomb can be bypassed by mold breaker, destiny bond, will-0-wisp or simble beam i beleive changes type to normal.

for your team you should use umbreon as a sp wall, emboar as a bulky psyical attacker, milotic as a bulky sp attacker, haxorus as a fast psyical attacker, chandelure as a sp attacker, and pikachu with light ball which raises pikachus attack by a LOT. that just what i think but its up to you.
    ~Linux Mint~

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Umbreon needs Heal Bell and Moonlight, and the EV Spread is ideally 252 HP, 4 Atk, 252 SpD. I can't think of the name for it, but you need a nature that boosts SpD and lowers SpA. Check Serebii for that. You might want Payback, since it will be a wall. That way it also isn't Taunt bait.

Chandelure wants to go all-out offensive, holding a Choice Scarf and with a Modest nature. EVs in 4 HP 252 SpA and 252 Spe. I'll let you decide which attacks you want, but Energy Ball is a must.

Also, I completely agree with ECM that Smogon is a no-go. It's like McDonald's to me... You can go out a buy a cheap, good burger, but it doesn't compare to the one you make yourself at home. Put time into your own sets and don't just use Smogon sets, you'll get more wins if you ignore Smogon almost entirely. Trust me when I say that, I inspire rage quitters all the time :P People can't stand when they face someone that actually maxed out Forretress' Defense instead of investing in Special Defense :P
    GUESS WHO'S BACK