Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don't you hate it when...............

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I know what you mean! I found a shiny rattata on my leaf green game, but guess what. I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A POKEMON OR POKEBALLS TO CATCH IT! I just started the game when I found it! It was the first pokemon I encountered when I started playing it! I'm so sad! XC

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 61 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    for me though, it's worse. in my diamond version, i just beat the elite four because i was aiming for giratina. on my fifth or sixth try, it was a shiny. i was singing hallelujah all up until i clicked the wrong button. instead of my usual habit of of pressing bag to pokeballs to ultra, i pressed fight and flame wheel when it was barely alive by 5 hp. i nearly released that pokemon for doing that

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 35 | Offers: 25 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Once I was playing on diamond, on my way to catch giratina on the small patch of grass I encountered a natural, shiny, staravia! I was dancing of joy I lowered its hp, put it to sleep, and started throwing ultra balls. I almost got it, but when it woke up, it used whirlwind. I got so mad, I threw my ds to the floor with all my might. Out broke and I had to wait nearly a year to get another ds.XD

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 32 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by doxeyjacob10 View Post
    what are the odds of finding a wild shiny?
    The odds of finding a wild shiny are 1 in 8,192.
    THE DRAGON's DEN - DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES? http://www.pokebay.com/forums/group.php?groupid=563

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    When I was first starting off in diamond, (My 1st Pokémon game) I ran into 3 SHINIES. Two starlys, and a bidoof, without knowing what they were, I ran thinking it was a glitch. WORST. MISTAKE. EVER.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The only non-cheated shiny I have found was a Gastly in the Old Chateu in Platinum.