Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't you hate it when...............

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Don't you hate it when...............

Ok I was playing HG and I was in the safari area and I ran into a shiny raticate. I tossed a pokeball at it and it ran away. I got so mad. Now Im trying to chain a few in pearl just to get it back. This is only the 4th shiny that I have found at the normal chances. My catching rate is 2 out of 4.

Im so happy I chained 4 shiny raticates before my chain broke. I got that raticate back
    Last edited by Ghost Trainer; 06-28-2012 at 04:54 AM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 212 | Offers: 553 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 34 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Wow that does sound like a pain. I had an instance in Pokemon White where I had a wild random encounter with a shiny Jigglypuff. Unfortunetly, I wasn't paying attention as I was trying to rapidly level my new Haxorus and was just having it attack while watching tv. I only noticed it was shiny when I glanced back to my screen, to see if I'd leveled up, and noticed the coloring was off on Jigglypuff. I literally smacked my froehead, hard, and non-verbally scolded myself for making such a stupid mistake... Luckily 2 hours later I found a shiny Golduck in the same area and caught it. Overall my shiny catching percentage is 80% over 15 years (gen 2-5 shinies were actualy available.)

in·fa·mous - /ˈinfəməs/
    Adjective - Well known for some bad quality or deed - Wicked; abominable

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've missed out on a few shinies. Shinx, Seedot and Rogenrolla (which looked REALLY cool D: )
    One of which was a Chansey in the Leaf Green safari zone. It got away!
    I think I almost threw the GBA across the room.

Later on in Emerald, I was extremely fortunate to get a SHINY Torchic for my starter and later on a shiny Duskull at Mt.Pyre.

EDIT: The duskull MAY have been on Ruby, I can't remember for sures..
    ~ dan

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 120 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i found my shiny in platinum a graveler it used explosion on itself stupid graveler

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 40 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I was lucky my only wild shiny was a quagsire in the safari zone and I caught it

take a walk on the wild side battle silverbreath gym

to battle like a elite use elite dragon pokemon

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    I caught a shiny girafirig on hg but then foolishly restarted my game out of boredom! X(
    Poison Type Veteran

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 15 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    what are the odds of finding a wild shiny?

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 138 | Offers: 152 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i waas really young and i didnt know what it was i found an (shiny) orange wooper and i tried to catch it but it ran away and i then later on i restarted my game and once again i found the shiny wooper and again it ran away i was dissipointed but i didnt know what it really was and now i know what it was and im like i shoulda caught it

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i actually caught a shiny pikachu in diamond, when i was on my way to catch dialga.
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

ZangooseClaw Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    that happened to me too! I found a shiny hoppip in the safari zone and It ran away when I threw a pokeball! I was in the car so therefore when I screamed N00000000000000000000ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo... I got some very strange looks from around me my mums reaction was the worst . but I missed so many shinys the very first I found was a shiny pidgy I started my soulsilver like 2 weeks ago and had no idea what shiny pokemon were or even if they existed. so I looked at this shiny pidgy I thought my game must have a glitch or that it was going wrong so I killed it then about a month later I found out what shiny pokemon were and almost thrashed my head off my shoulders because I was so cross. but recently I chained a shiny starly so that kinda made up for it

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    In SoulSilver I had a similar case. I was down to one ball in the safari, and then I encountered a shiny Murkrow. It was literally the first shiny I have ever encountered in my life. (Besides the red Garados) I nearly died when I saw it; I even took a picture of the screen for proof. With extreme luck I actually caught it first try, and it remains my only real shiny pokemon today.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    x.x i have countless pokemon games from different generations and have beaten and played them countless times

and in my years of playing i have never encountered a natural shiny

=u= aren't i just so lucky....

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i got shiny grimer, but i was tricked into tranferring it to black, now i have shiny skiploom, im gonna be smart about it.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've been lucky enough in a way that it hasn't happened to me. Otherwise I'd have a big scar on my head, as a consecuense of intense smacks against a table.
    I've just encountered three natural shinies so far. Its so hurtful. I've been trying using the Poké-Radar, or just leveling up and there's no chance of getting any shiny. And whenever they appear, they are all male...

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    heh...heh....heh....
    im awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesome